HELP ! GOING CRAZY !

Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:12 pm 
Post subject: HELP ! GOING CRAZY !
Please help me !

My partner and I have been trying since October, I have a 29 day cycle. I was due on sat 6th april. My period didnt come and I am bloated as hell. I did a test on monday the 8th and said negative. Today the 10th, I have just noticed some dark brown spotting and only when I wipe. I am crampy with back pain but no other symptoms..... could I be pregnant and how long should I wait to retest ? Do not want to get too excited yet !
Asi82
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:21 am 
Post subject:
Hmmm same thing happened to me, but that was when I stopped taking the pill.
I was due on the 12th but still nothing, and I'm usually very regular.
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:09 am 
Post subject: Hi ASI82
Its so annoying isnt it, I ended up getting darker and slightly heavier then nothing for 2 days then a bit again, its so frustrating, im taking it that it was just a messed up period. I went off the pill back in October so I thought I would be settled down by now ! Hope you are sorted now ?!
Asi82
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:28 am 
Post subject:
I came off pill in September and my periods were back to normal by February. It is irritating, you're right!
I've not come on still, so I'm like 5 days late (not including today)
I've been reading past posts and apparently it's pointless doing a pregnancy test this early, so I'm going to wait about a week or so. Really really hope I'm pregnant though. So fingers crossed Crying or Very sad
charlene6789
Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:43 pm 
Post subject:
Aye ladies guess wat? My period was due on the 28th of april, on the day before the 28th i had pink brown blood it was light n scanty. I though omg im finally prego yay! But heres the twist smh, it got bright red witha few clots then back to scanty for a bit then back to bright red few clots then back to pink brown blood fill ed up four pads. I looked it up it said implantation bleeding and although im having this "implantation bleeding" im also having cramps and they rotate to my lower back then back to my lower abdomen and repeats. This lasted for a week. I took a hpt on may second got a BFF. Line negra shows dark n visble. I have waves of nausea, constipated, "allergies", wet discharge,mood swings. Now i have a regular 30 day cycle ovulation was april fourteen conceptio on the tweny fourth of april. Lmp was may twenty ninth. This cant be my AF cause AF only lasts for four days not a week. This my first time experining this. Ladies help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular