Dry Skin and Hair

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:05 am 
Post subject: Dry Skin and Hair
Whilst pg this time, my hair become awfully dry (like straw) and so did my skin, (it peels its so dry). I didn't worry too much as I though well once I've had baby it will go back to normal. I had been using nivea for extra dry skin and some shampoo and conditioner for dry hair.

However, 5 weeks in, its no better if anything my hair in particular seems worse.

Any tips of what works for you ladies would be gratefully received. xxx

RASCAL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:17 am 
Post subject:
hi my for hair i use moroccon oil - you just put about 20p size squirt in wet hair and dry as normally - bottle i bought was 30 but been using it for over year. There is cheaper brand but not sure how good they are.

for my face god i've used everything. At minute i got a dry patch on skin so went to lush and bought one of there cream cleaners and moisturiser that they recommended as its all natural ingredients. i also increased my water drinking by filling 2 litre bottle every morning and telling myself have to drink it by bed . My skin so super soft now.

Hope you get it sorted as its not nice feeling like a snake Shocked

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
My hair in pregnancy wad awful greasy roots but the ends were dry and splitting.. I tried alsorts of expensive shampoos etc but found the one thats made it feel ok is the cheapest brand in wilkos!! I'm using the blueberry Alberto balsam..

For your skin could you try olive oil? Thats what we use on the baby for her flaky skin and it smells nice too.. Lol! Theres some tablets you can get from boots too for hair skin and nails? Maybe worth trying?? Xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular