Induced with my DS, what about 2nd baby?

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:54 pm 
Post subject: Induced with my DS, what about 2nd baby?
Hi

I was just wondering out of all the ladies that were induced for their first babies because they went overdue, is there many of you that were early with the babies you had after that or did you find you always went past your due date?

I was induced 12 days past my due date with my son... he was far to comfy inside and I'm just hoping I do not go overdue again and I am able to go in to labour naturally this time.

StaceyRD
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:44 pm 
Post subject:
I went in to be induced on Day 10 overdue with Isabelle - needed no help apart from waters broken because she decided to come by herself 3hrs in day 11.
I went in to be induced on Day 12 overdue with George - needed no help apart from waters broken because he decided to come by himself.

Spot the theme?? Laughing

I don't think I should have anymore. Mine get later and bigger. Shocked

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:18 pm 
Post subject:
Arrrrghhh i just got a feeling im gonna be late again and this babynis gonna be bigger too! I got 4 weeks until due date and cant bear to think i could end up overdue and induced!

StaceyRD
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:39 pm 
Post subject:
There is always an end date Smile Don't worry! I am very lucky both mine were easy labours despite their size. How big was your first? x

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
My 2nd was induced at 13 days past my due date (according to my scan) he was a big baby so I was induced on mu due date this time but my induction was so different I do think she would have been here by herself the next couple days.. Lewis was 11 lbs and Alice was only 9lb5 so massive difference xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular