Thoughts on this name?

louloupops123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:01 am 
Post subject: Thoughts on this name?
Hi

I just wanted people's opinion on a specific boys name my partner suggested which actually popped into my own head a few weeks ago, so I was suprised at the coincidence that he came out with it as it is not a common name for the UK and we both thought of it

My OH suggested Chase for a boy?

Honest thoughts please I won't be offended if you think it is a hideous name etc as I am indifferent right now.

My first son is called Dexter so we are looking for something a bit different again to the norm and I'm just thinking is this too.... different....?

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:41 am 
Post subject:
Not keen on it personally, I think kids could possibly have fun poking fun poking at the name too.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
I started a short list of names last night and Chase is on it (and coincidently so is Dexter Shocked ). I like it, its unusual enough that he wont be in a class with 3 others with the same name, but not too wacky for a boy (I thinks girls can get away with more unusual names more so) xxx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:19 pm 
Post subject:
i like it, its different but without being 'out there'.. Dexter was our choice for a boys name too if Alice had been a boy Smile xx
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:08 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for your opinions ladies. Due date is tomorrow and no sign of baby coming and still no names decided Laughing

michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:37 pm 
Post subject:
what ever you have decided, i am sure it will be a good name for your son.
chase is a lovely name and i wouldnt worry about difference of opinions. you going to get that with any name you chose.
good luck
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
I like Chase! It's a bit different but like everyone else said, it's not too 'out there!'

To be honest, in my experience its best not to tell anyone what you're thinking as everyone's got an opinion and you can be put off! They'll love the name you actually give to your child because when its born, that's their name! Just go with what you love!

Xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular