Nutty x

RASCAL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:30 am 
Post subject: Nutty x
Hi clare

Just want to say massive congrats on getting this far. I know it always a worry but hopefully all the bleeding settling mostly and you get get on with the pregnancy and start believing that you going to be parents again. I dont post often now on this site anymore as coming on makes me broody and hubbie says no more Sad but when i do its always your and loulou i look for and finally you both have achieved your dream. Take care of yourself clare and cant wait to see pictures of your bump and hear you complaining when you too big to move. Dont be afraid to use this site when you need it clare - no one would think you are boasting or rubbing any noses in it cause you have stuck with this site in bad times too - giving best advise you could you pregnant people even when your heart breaking inside.Have you told everyone yet - what jack think ( think that you son name )

xx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:45 am 
Post subject:
Awww thanks Rascal Very Happy Touch wood and everything crossed all the bleeding and brown has been gone for around 3 weeks now but Im still a nervous wreck lol I worry every day that something will go wrong and I still cant get my head around the fact I am pregnant right now. We told Jack after our 12 weeks scan and he has taken it really well, he doesnt even ask anything now he more interested in his play station again lol. Still no bump or anything yet Im willing that to be here lol and I cant wait to start feeling movement x
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:47 am 
Post subject:
Happy days about bleeding - dont panic if wee bit comes back just get doppler out and hear bubba heartbeating and shuffling about. It will not be long til its kicking belly off you and you'll feel loads safer. Such good news Clare. x

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:04 pm 
Post subject:
How far are you now claire xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular