reward system

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:02 pm 
Post subject: reward system
Hi i need some advice. My eldest daughter has been really good since my baby girl was born 3 weeks ago. How ever as expected we have a few moments !! I.think most of it is down to attention, shes been an.knly spoilt child for 4 yrs so i didnt expect much less.
How ever occasionally she gets a little cheeky and back chats.
I do feel bad though that sometimes i cant give her all the attention she wants though.

I was thinking about doing a reward chart thing,.nothing too strict as in general she is a good girl.
Just things like gets dressed nicely in the morning, helps tidy up after dinner/tea, tidies up toys, gets ready for bed nicely etc etc then rewarding at the end of the week with a magazine or some sweets or new colouring books/pens, just small things really.

What do you ladies think ? I need advice and opinions.

Thank you

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:20 pm 
Post subject:
My sister has done this for her lo. He's nearly 4. She said its worked wonders. She has a little set of things for him to follow and he moves up a rocket. She has finishes his meals, tidies up, nice to his brother etc.If he moves up 5 spaces on the rocket he gets a treat. Which are things like favourite DVD before bed, visit to soft play etc. Little people respond well to rewards.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular