Low chance of gettting Pregnant?

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:51 am 
Post subject: Low chance of gettting Pregnant?
I just want some responce to see if anyone else has or is experiencing this.
I am having my af arriving few days early or late depending on how it feels. It starts watery like then two day bleeds with few clotts so i know this is definately AF but not sure why this is happening.
I have been testing with ov tracker Clear blue and cheapy ones - these cheapy ones dont show anything atall so rely on CB. It shows im ovulating on day 13 each cycle regardless on length of cycle so we have been baby dancing around then but nothing is happening, I dont know if we are doing it enough.
recently i have been haivng electric shocks from the car and everything else, OH said it is my shoes which i dont think it is as they are not new old if anything. I just read on another forum that it could be a chance of pregnancy symptom? Question

Anyone enlighten me please i got another 2 weeks befor i see my doctor. I am tempted to do a test but the fact i have had a bleed makes me doubt
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:27 am 
Post subject:
Well you're trying so not impossible but I'd still go to see your doc as that sounds a bit odd for af. x
Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
Im hoping it is nothing serious that is all really. I am to carry on as we are and try to get more action so might have to invest in some new underwear lol
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:45 pm 
Post subject:
It probably is nothing serious. Always worth checking these things out though. Know the feeling re. more action. They lose interest at the worst possible point in your lives! lol xx
Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:30 am 
Post subject:
I know bloody typical men eh. He says he isnt worried when we do have kids and we got years, oh i forgot i am fertile for the rest of my life and nothing changes doh. I felt like screaming at him saying years are not on our side. im 36 so im now thinking it is getting more liklely we will need help but he doesnt seem to be bothered to check if he is functioning ok. Oh well i am getting to the point that i am going to say no to any then see his reaction.
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
Don't really know what to suggest there xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular