Baby movement

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:01 pm 
Post subject: Baby movement
Has anyone else felt movement that feels like it in the foof?? This lo will move and it feels so low and almost feels like its hurting my pee hole too. Luckily ive not leaked or wet myself so to speak but it gives the sensation that I am at the time of her kicking. Is it normal and what position could that mean shes in.. surely its not her hands?? She tends to squirm now rather than kick but im wondering if shes dropped?

I really feel things are different. This week ive gotten really dry skin and eczma in patches, mood swings and I have thrush.. uts been plain sailing up until now so im assuming hormones are changing dramatically atm.. xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:14 pm 
Post subject:
I can feel obvious pressure that makes me want to pee, but not actual kicks that low down. I can feel loads of squirms, they can be quite painful at times, mainly at the top where the midwife says the back and bum are. Not really sure if I've dropped at all yet, thought I should have by now :/. Got midwife next Mon so will find out then.

xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:23 pm 
Post subject:
My next appt is a week tomorrow so I guess I will find out more then too. Trying to walk is horrible as it wakes her up and she keeps kicking me in my bits lol xx

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
my last pregnancy was breech all the way through (and was born breech). I felt this a lot!

xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
Yeh see I swear shes breech but midwife keeps telling me shes head down but she cant be as theres no way her arms could pack a punch like that (excuse the pun haha)

Im not really bothered if she is breech as is wouldnt change anything but I would rather know so I can prepare as im sure giving birth to a breech baby would feel a bit different lol xx

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
I had it all the time hun, esp in my last weeks. Anais was head down too. I think its just pressure xx

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:23 pm 
Post subject:
I had this!! Lola was a footling breech so i just assumed this is what it was. Constantly felt like she was going to fall out too haha xx
Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Frankie did this loads, She was permanently punching my bladder and foof! It was quite painful at times!! She was head down and quite low from the off, she also began to engage quite early - I'm not sure if her position made it worse.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular