Would you have done the same thing and snitched on a family

Janey1983
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:59 pm 
Post subject: Would you have done the same thing and snitched on a family
member?

My brother in law is a bit of a character! he thinks it's ok to steal from his work, he allows his kids to steal from the shops, he cheats his work and doesn't do the hours he says he is, he uses people all the time then slags them off behind their backs....you get the picture.

Where we live there is a very posh hotel and spa, it's very expensive to visit and they sell annual membership. I pay monthly for annual membership so I can go and I get 12 guest passes a year and that's it!

My brother in law realised that it is possible to sneak in by the back stairs or boldly walk straight past the reception staff and goes around boasting how he goes there all the time. Last week when I visited they queried my membership as I was already logged in - looks like they went and gave my membership details!

I was there yesterday trying to occupy a teething toddler of mine and hey ho, look who walked in, all that side of the family!!! I was like "oh didn't know you were members..." they just laughed! so one the way out I reported them to the staff!

Would you have done the same?

My brother in law was all like, "oh text me next time you are coming here we can all come together" - erm no! you are not paying to be here!!! he has been taking ladies there on dates (behind his Mrs's back) and telling all sorts of people how to sneak in and quite frankly I am sick of it! Why should I be paying all the money every month if people are getting in for free? its theft in my eyes and not a very nice thing to be teaching his 3 kids!

My hubby was not impressed but it really boils my blood that I work hard and pay good money for that exclusive membership and that side of the family don't pay, use the facilities and encourage others to also sneak in. Grrrrr

Rant over
emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:45 pm 
Post subject:
I would have done the same thing if he were my brother in law a well.

Like you said it is stealing. Why should people like him get away with it when everybody else has to pay.

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:10 pm 
Post subject:
To right I would have nitched, people like that annoy me and they always seem to get away with it.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
No I'm afraid I'm a here no evil see no evil on those type of things. They should be thanking him for highlighting a major security/safety issue to be honest!!
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
I would have done the same Mad

KathG
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:54 pm 
Post subject:
Good on you, why should you pay and not him. Plus we would we be is everyone done that or lived by those standards!! what a nerve. think you did the right thing. xx

[/url]
Missdooolittle
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:13 pm 
Post subject:
Id have definitely reported him! Cheeky swines!!
Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:22 am 
Post subject:
I wouldn't have. While I think they are absolutely crazy to do it I would only ever get somebody in trouble if it was impacting on my life negatively or their behaviour was causing a loss of some sort.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular