Need Advice ASAP!!!PLZ

Ginger2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:57 pm 
Post subject: Need Advice ASAP!!!PLZ
Ok...so me and my bf have been trying to have a baby...my period was 7 days late i didnt take a test yet....but i just started some bleeding...first day was kind of light second day was heavier,and now the 3rd day is lighter and brownier same with the 4th day....Sooo what im wondering is should i take a pregnancy test or should i juss assume im not pregnant since i started my period...also ive been having a lot of headaches,crampy,lower back pains and have been feeling nauseous...i thought i was catching the flu...getting hot and cold???so i dont know???should i take the test or no??really hope someone will give me some advice i have like no one to really talk to about this....
Ginger2
Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:43 pm 
Post subject: hoping for an answer!!!plz
Soo should i test or no...plz someone give me some advice........?????
xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:22 pm 
Post subject:
Some women do have unusual periods when they're pregnant. Testing is the only way you're going to get a definite answer so yes. Good luck x

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
I would take a test to see what's happening. If it is positive I would speak to your doctors as although bleeding in pregnancy can be common it's best to get checked out to be on the safe side.

Lots of luck
Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
Do u no for sure u are def late? Could it be that you are having a slightly longer cycle than normal? If you no for sure when you ovulated then i would test if it could be a slightly latsr af then i would leave it a few days...good luck x

Ginger2
Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
during march and april i had my period on the first or second day of those months....and this month(may)it came on the 7th day?but yea i see what you mean i could have juss had a longer cycle...thank you all for your advice :)really appreciated it!! Smile
Ginger2
Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:40 am 
Post subject:
so your saying i could still take the test even when i bled those few days??
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:47 am 
Post subject:
Only way youre going to know and put your mind at rest is to test so Id just do one
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular