preg symptons?

amyco
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:31 am 
Post subject: preg symptons?
Hi, im slightly scared/worried to know if im pregnant. i have not missed a period but my last period was light and towards the end it seemed to stop then restart(spotting??) I am experiencing a few possible preg symptons such as extreme tiredness, cranky, my stomach is bloated, my nipples are constantly hard and at times tingly, i am feeling quite hot and flushed most of the time, sometimes not sleeping well at all having weird dreams, quite alot of saliva. 2 weeks ago i was extremely tired for 2 days, very weak and was sick too, i dont know if it was a bug or pregnancy related. My friend joked i was pregnant-that's what got me thinking..could i be??

Thanks for any opinions. x
donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:18 pm 
Post subject:
It could be but symptoms of pregnancy can often be the same as ovulation pains, only way to know is test x
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:35 pm 
Post subject:
any news Amy?
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:44 am 
Post subject:
well i did a pregnancy test, it was negative, then 2 days later my AF arrived =( but still having signs, and my boobs have grown alot so im confused??
denise3031
Posted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:35 pm 
Post subject: Re: preg symptons?
amyco wrote:
Hi, im slightly scared/worried to know if im pregnant. i have not missed a period but my last period was light and towards the end it seemed to stop then restart(spotting??) I am experiencing a few possible preg symptons such as extreme tiredness, cranky, my stomach is bloated, my nipples are constantly hard and at times tingly, i am feeling quite hot and flushed most of the time, sometimes not sleeping well at all having weird dreams, quite alot of saliva. 2 weeks ago i was extremely tired for 2 days, very weak and was sick too, i dont know if it was a bug or pregnancy related. My friend joked i was pregnant-that's what got me thinking..could i be??i
hey am denise 3031 am taking clomid just got done taking my 2nd cycle but my period has not been normal for me period was suppose to start april 28 was having bad cramps didnt come on so i miss 2 or 3 days and when i did see some bld it was may 1st through 3rd and it stop quickly so i wonder about if am preg are not am still feeling cramps pelvic pain breast aching tender i can go on and on i know this post is old but i need some advice
Thanks for any opinions. x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular