Post subject: waiting patiently
Had reversal done 15/1/13 still not pregnant, will keep trying x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:32 am 
Post subject:
4 months isn't long Smile I know it feels like forever, I expected to get pregnant the first month after my reversal Rolling Eyes Laughing But if you're getting impatient it might be worth trying the ov predictor sticks for a month or two as sometimes your ov day can change after the op (because the blood flow to your ovaries can be increased after and that can have a knock on effect ) the timing is pretty crucial especially after reversal as often the bit of the tube that can support the sperm while they wait for the egg to be released is shorter than it was so its even more important to make sure you have sex just before ovulation , good luck xx
lubie33
Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:14 pm 
Post subject: thanks
Hi I am very I'm very inpatient just hoping would happen quickly, bin using ovulation kits already as I have always had a short cycle 24 days, was told after operation that I was lucky as my tubes was long.still waiting xx
JellyBean73
Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:05 pm 
Post subject:
Forget about trying! focus your mind on something else - stress is the worst thing for falling pg. After six months of trying I decided enough was enough and forget all about it as the disappointment each month was killing me. Low & behold I am now 5 weeks pregnant. Laughing
lubie33
Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:56 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations wow very exciting atm it's the dreaded 2 week wait hopefully this month, hope ur feeling ok xx
JellyBean73
Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:23 am 
Post subject:
The 2 week wait is in absolute killer! Much luck hun! Trying concieve after a reversal is definitely an emotional roller coaster Shocked
lubie33
Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:00 pm 
Post subject:
Am not going to think bout it anymore if not happened this time,no charts no ovulation tests if it's going to happen it will xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular