Going for the 21 days bloods

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:46 pm 
Post subject: Going for the 21 days bloods
Well after thinking i was going through the menopause with my weird AF i was told it is all ok and the fact im having period is pretty sure im ovulating. My next step now is to have 21 days blood so i need to call doctor tomorrow as ive ovulated today and wait 7 days to have blood taken and see what it comes up with.

So now the ball in in OH court and he needs to do a sample which he has sort of said he will do. This is to check he is all ok so there will be no reason why we are not getting pregnant.

I didnt know there was a cut off time for help which prompted me to do the bloods just to put my mind at rest really.
We are having some holiday weekends so fx it works.
xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:56 pm 
Post subject:
It's definitely good to get the ball rolling, and try not to let you OH put it off too long.

Good luck xx

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:06 pm 
Post subject:
Im still in shock he said yes to doing it. Will see how we go.I got to go and call doctor tomorrow to book my bloods then hopefully then i can get a sample pot for OH to get that sorted.

Im actually excited that we are getting checked out then can relax and just do more baby dancing.
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
Knowing what an issue you were having persuading him, I'm so happy he's agreed! xx
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:30 pm 
Post subject:
KazM wrote:
Knowing what an issue you were having persuading him, I'm so happy he's agreed! xx

Yeah at last just need to get a sample pot then we are off. We will see how we get on
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular