TTC!

Cleggy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:22 am 
Post subject: TTC!
Hi girls I'm back! I don't think this is working on my phone or if my signature is showing up so sorry if I repeat my self. I've come off Cilest 3 and half weeks ago after only being on it for that long due to the mini pill I was on made me very poorly Sad I've been with my oh for a short time but we are so very happy the happiest I've ever been and he adores my daughter (she still wakes at night like a newborn) so he really has experienced "sleep deprivation" and he's epileptic! But yeah been trying since I came off Cilest I wanted to know how long it takes to come out of your system?
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:36 pm 
Post subject:
Can take a couple of months for it to come out of your system but varies from person to person and possibly by how long you were on it.
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:23 pm 
Post subject:
Not sure as never taken it but sending you luck for TTC.
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:50 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you girls Smile I'm hoping for a BFP this year it only took me 3 months to concive my daughter Smile. I've been on Cilest for under a month and came off it for under a month now Smile xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:44 am 
Post subject:
Any form of oral contraception is out of your system and no longer affecting your hormones within 24-48 hrs , the issue is really how your body reacts after that Question Sometimes your body just goes right back into a natural cycle ,and all your hormone levels normalise, with the combined pill you'll normally have a withdrawal bleed if you stop at the end of a pack ,but then your hormones could act the same way as after a normal AF and you could ov around 2 weeks later and get pregnant then, with the mini pill you can even ov on it so if you stop at the right time its possible to get pregnant immediately without having a bleed .
When I was on the combined pill and started TTC I stopped at the end of a pack, had a withdrawal bleed and four weeks later got a positive test , twice, but some women find their bodies just don't co-operate straight away and their cycles don't normalise for a few months having a normal AF is a good sign you have ovulated though and your body is getting into a normal cycle , some docs will prescribe something to kick start your periods if you don't have one within a couple of months of coming off the pill.
If you stopped part way through a pack then you might not even get a withdrawal bleed and could ovulate at pretty much anytime so in theory if you have you could have already conceived , Good luck x
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
I'm hoping for a BFP this year too considering we'll be starting IVF if we have no luck first.
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:17 am 
Post subject:
Well girls, I'm due on today And nothing, I've been absolutely exhausted for weeks and Ive had heart burn and irritation of my mood lol so can't work out if I'm due on or pregnant, I don't feel pregnant lol xxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:54 pm 
Post subject:
I was on cilest for 10 years pre Jamie. Came off and was pregnant 3 weeks later

Cleggy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:29 am 
Post subject:
Got my period today.. Gutted my other halfs taking it out on me though, best to just let him I suppose I think he'll apologise tonight xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular