Anyone?

RiceCrispieCakeHead
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:37 am 
Post subject: Anyone?
I had a miscarriage nearly 2 weeks ago and wondered if there was anyone I could chat to. There doesn't seem to be a forum to go after miscarriage. I feel quite alone and would love to hear some positive experiences after miscarriage x
xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:05 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear what you're going through. Didn't want to read and run, but have had no experience with miscarriage. Sure someone on here can help. Have you got support from family and friends?

xx

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:20 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear about your loss. Have you tried the miscarriage association? They have a website and also I believe a forum.
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear of your loss.

I had an early miscarriage over two years ago so have a bit of an idea what u are going through. Feels like ur heart has been ripped out.

You are doing a good thing finding someone to talk to about it. When it happened to me,here an another forum did help as I felt like I couldn't talk to any family and friends, wish now that had though. Talking about it,thoughtough does make it easier.

Big hugs to you hun and just take ur time lovely.anything u wanna ask/share/offload, feel free to here or happy for you to pm me.

Lots a love,I promise you that over time it will get easier.

Mandy xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular