seriously?!

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:14 pm 
Post subject: seriously?!
What does a girl have to do to get noticed??

Me and my oh havent been 'intimate' for 6 months!!! And it's driving me crazy....

I understand for 4 months I was pregnant and he didnt want to hurt me or the baby and it was difficult cos I had spd... But Alice is 7 weeks old almost and I stopped bleeding when she was 2 weeks old... Ive tried talking to him about it.. Made no difference.. Ive tried subtle hints... I went to bed naked a few times.. Ive made an effort with my appearance (straightened my hair/put some make up on) and still nothing...

I know there are people on here with genuine problems but this is starting to drive a wedge in our relationship.. And I dont kbow what to do...
Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:02 pm 
Post subject:
I personally would say this IS a genuine problem if its causing you upset. Dont feel its not important because as women we need to feel wanted. I dont know what to suggest. Have you spoken to him? I would try explaining to him how its makimg you feel. Tell him you miss him etc xx

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:17 pm 
Post subject:
I dont want to sound awful here haha but how was your birth? I've heard men are put off if they see their partner go through a traumatic birth xx
Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
Cant blame the birth.. I was in labour 2 and a half hours and pushed Alice out in 1 push.. No tears/ stitches but I did lose 550 no3 of blood..

His excuse is contraception cos he doesnt want to have to use anything and I havent been able to go to family planning yet..

I tried talking to him and he agreed he had to cos otherwise wed be waiting for ages and its been another week and a half since.. Whenever I go up to bed dhe comes downstairs and vice versa so were hardly even spending time together without the kids..

I dont know what else to do...
Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:35 pm 
Post subject:
I must admit, my partner probably wouldn't use condoms either and would do the same as yours and use it as an excuse too. I have the implant and cant fault it, haven't had a period in a year xx
Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
My oh is the same.. men really annoy me! Why cant thwy just put a condom on it!? My oh will be in for a shock. Ive not told him yet but im never taking contraception again Laughing
Cant stand the weight gain and mood swings and ive tried everything on the market and they all have nad side effects with me. Condoms is the only way.

God men make me so mad Mad xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:57 pm 
Post subject:
i am going to get the implant i hope.. the only time my local clinic is open is tuesday teatime - 4-630... so far i have forgotten to phone till too late.. when i do finally get through its usually a 3 weeks wait for an appointment and then theyll make me come back for a second appointment to get the actual implant fitted.. nightmare..

i went out and bought him some anyway so he has no excuse.. >< lol xx
Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:30 pm 
Post subject:
Can't any of the GP's at your surgery do the implant? I'm lucky cos my GP can do them x x

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:42 pm 
Post subject:
No.. I went to the gp originally cos its so difficult to get to the clinic.. I did another post about it at the time cos the doctor told me that they couldnt do the implant or coil but if my oh decided to get a vasectomy then one of the doctors could do him thereand he didnt need to go to hospital... Yet it's much easier to insert a coil than minor surgery...

Jump to:  

Community

Popular