Not feeling anymore positive

Polkadotty
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:49 am 
Post subject: Not feeling anymore positive
Well mnc came today absolutely devestated once again feel like a failure for another month.seriously what are we doing wrong for it not to happen again.i hate this not knowing makes me feel each month that passes by with no bfp that we aren't able to have kids just constantly doubt that I could be infertile or my partner could be. Wish I was one of the lucky ones a fall pregnant easily without trying.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:37 am 
Post subject:
Honestly Ive been where you are we tried for 5 yrs and no success. I know Ive said it before but after 4/5 months you really shouldnt be stressing this much, its really not going to help you. I know it seems like a long time but it really is early days, an average couple only has a 20% chance each month of achieving success. Like I said invest in some ovulation tests they may help you.
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:10 am 
Post subject:
I'm going incest in them this week and start using them.just think in a negative mind frame all the time ad think because it hasn't happened again this month then it probably won't happen next month and each month that passes by I think I'm another month closer to being classed as being infertile after being unsuccessful if I've been trying or 12 months. You are super for trying for 5 years how do u get by every month? I get upset for a few days then hope that maybe next month it will happen then I'm back to where I first began with no hope Sad
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:15 pm 
Post subject:
You're not classed as infertile automatically after trying for a year with no success, its just most docs won't even start tests before then, basically most couple will get pregnant by the end of a year and almost all after 2yrs if they have regular sex at ovulation time so the stats are on your side Smile and even of the ones who don't often simple treatments help , very few women are ever told there's no hope of ever being a mother even if it means IVF Smile
The most common problem and the simplest to overcome seems to be timing though and the ovulation tests can really help with that because there's quite a small window of opportunity to fertilise the egg (12-24 hrs) so the timing really is crucial, some people get it right just by luck or intuition as often a woman becomes more interested in sex around ovulation and some men seem to pick up on their partners fertile window as well Laughing , but its always good to have those two lines to confirm things , just remember the test only tells you you're about to ov in the next day or two so its worth carrying on trying for 3 days or so after you get a positive , good luck x
Polkadotty
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
I've starting using ovulations kits this week haven't had a smiley face just yet but wanted to test a little earlier than what I should incase I do ovulate early I don't miss it.feel so much better using these.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular