Irregular Periods since coming off yasmin pill advice

Kgibbons
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:19 pm 
Post subject: Irregular Periods since coming off yasmin pill advice
Hi there,

I came off yasmin at the end of October last year to start ttc, since then my periods have been irregular - one in jan and one in march not had one since. I am really worried I'm not ovulating. Is this normal after coming off the pill? Please give me some advice. :-s

Kirsty
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Kirsty. It can take a few months for cycles to go back to normal after coming off the pill. From a fertility point of view, they say to wait a year before seeing a Dr. but your irregular cycles should warrant some form of investigation since you've been off the pill since October so I'd go see your GP hun. Good luck. x
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
I guess I'm worried what they might say. I really want to conceive and might be stressing myself out too much about periods etc. I will go to the docs hopefully they'll put my mind at rest... Thank you for your reply x
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:26 pm 
Post subject:
Yes go and best to put your mind at rest. Stress could make the issue worse anyway. Really hard to relax though. xx
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
Stress can play your periods around as i found out. I would just still just check it out and you will be surprised how more ralxed your be once the doctor say it is normal. I went recently as mine where days different every month and i was working myself up so much that i thought i was going through the change but im not.

I am now waiting to do 21 day bloods to check im ovulating which again is more likely.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular