**JANUARY MUMMIES 2014**

xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:23 am 
Post subject: **JANUARY MUMMIES 2014**
Hi all is anyone due in january ???? Im about 4weeks 5 days and worked out I'm due around 24th.
I have a history of early miscarriages and had to go on medication to carry my son.
We had decided not to gave anymore so this is a total surprise! Im not on any medication at all this time and when I found out last week I didn't think It would be a sticky.
Ive had my bloods taken and everything so far is going ok. Bloods were. ...
11 dpo - 28
18 dpo - 888!!!
They have more than doubled!
I have more bloods tomorrow then a scan towards the end of next week if bloods tomo have doubled.

Hope someone joins me soon its very lonely in here!!!!

mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Faye Smile i did post asking the same so if its ok i think i will jump in this thread with you? Smile

Our due date is the 8th of Jan (although will prob be earlier but when i did my test i told myself i would be a Jan mummy Very Happy I've not been on much as Mia keeps me busy (shes 10 months now) we did plan another baby close in age to Mia as my other children are much older (Mia was a sterilisation reversal baby Very Happy ) but never in our wildest dreams did we ever think we would be expecting identical twins!! Have had a bit of a scare over the weekend and have a scan tomorrow.

Hope your feeling well Smile XX
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:31 pm 
Post subject:
Omg congratulations on carrying twins! Thats amazing!
How did your scan go? All ok I hope?
I cant believe how quiet it is on ab now its not the same is it!
Im feeling ok apart from having the most vile sore boobs! They were never this bad with my other 2, they wake me up in the night they are so bad! Ive been and bought 2 maternity bras today hoping they will help.
Been feeling slightly nauseous too first thing but it only lasts about 20mins.
Im shattered too! I hate this exhausted stage!!!
I bet your getting all these symptoms but twice as strong? ?!!!!
I have a scan Thursday where ill be 6+1 or 2ish, I just hope we can see a heartbeat then.

When did you have your first scan with this pregnancy?

Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes ok with your scan, please pop in and let us know how it went xx

mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Faye,the scan went really well Very Happy saw both babies,she saw a small bleed inside which is prob to do with the bleed i had on sat but she said there is no active bleeding and it is outside of the sack so no harm done to the babies Very Happy

ive had 3 scans so far,i had my first at 5+5 where we saw the 2 yolk sacks then had a folllow up last thurs where we saw both the heartbeats,one baby was slightly smaller but not much,then todays scan showed in the last 6 days the smaller one has caught up with the bigger one and they have both doubled in size and on the markers both babies and my uterus is bigger than average and she said i am prob going to be huge Surprised all of my babies have been on the bigger side so i best invest in some scaffolding poles to support me Laughing

Symptom wise ive had all day nausea but only been sick once,im ok energywise until about 3 in the afternoon then i feel like ive been run over by a bus!

I think the maternity bras will prob help as they support more in the right places so fx it eases off a bit for you Smile

I didnt come on for a while after Mia was born as she had a bad reflux and we barely got a min to ourselves but i would have a look when i got a min but it never seemed very busy?
Hopefully things will pick up a bit soon,otherwise you will be stuck with just me Laughing

XX
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:48 pm 
Post subject:
Looks like its just the 2 of us then lol!!!!

So pleased that your scan went well that must have really put your mind at rest, really good news that they are growing well!!!

Had my scan today, I was a little disheartened but I think im just being paranoid! We saw the yolk sac & fetal pole which measured 2.6mm which she said was in line for where I am at 6 weeks, I thought I might be 6+1 or 2 but it seems im only just 6 weeks today, we didnt see a heartbeat, sonographer thought she did see something flickering but she wasn't 100% so didnt want to say for definite.
Ive gotto go back on june 10th for a re scan where I should be 7 1/2 weeks then but it just feels forever away! Im so impatient!
I guess I just wanted to go in there today & see a fully formed baby with a strong hb lol! !!!!

Kind of wish id have been scanned early next week instead now, been reading that it grows 1mm per day in these early weeks so if it was just a few days further ahead we may have seen more.

Xxx

mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Faye,Ive just replied to your other post,have not been on for a few days as my daughter has not been very well,but she is on the mend now.

How are you feeling now?

I cant believe this tiredness,i know im having 2 but ive never felt anything like this before,its all day everyday,im the type of person that gets up and is unloading the dishwasher whilst making a coffee,getting the kids breakfast and putting a wash load on,then after the school run come home and do all the housework,ive not had the energy for anything this week and ive not even been at work! Surprised Had my booking in app with the mw,she came out to my house in the end Laughing she said i have to eat more as ive got keytones in my urine when i had a read up on it it says that your body thinks it is going into starvation mode Surprised have been trying to eat more but struggle when i am feeling sick.Oh and also got my scan date,its the 1st of july Smile
Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
January 3 rd time mum to b (& last time) so really want to enjoy every moment. Thinkin im estimated to b due 28th january. X x
xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:30 am 
Post subject:
Mummy flint....welcome!!! 3rd time for me also and defintely the last!!!! It's nice to have an extra person in the group!

Mand, I was reading up about symptoms of carrying twins because when my bloods were coming back higher than they should have been I was worried that I might be!! Everywhere I read it said that exhaustion is the worst when your pregnant with twins, it must be awful for you, I'm feeling absolutely drained too, just got no energy whatsoever from the minute I get up!! I've been ill though with a really bad sinus infection (on antibiotics) so I'm wondering if its to do with that too.

But if I feel like this I dread to think how you're feeling you poor thing!!

I've hit 7 weeks today Very Happy only a few more days to wait now til my scan (Monday).....can't come quick enough.
Had my midwife ring me this morning for my first appointment which is next Friday, she was my midwife with both my other children, she made it all seem real when she called this morning!!!
She told me though that I've been referred to the consultant again so my pregnancy will be consultant led because of my previous history.

Will you have to have a section with your twins mand?? I've had 2 sections and because this one is my last I'd really like to try for a natural birth, but I don't know if its too risky. I'm gonna speak to MW about it but if she says its too dangerous ill go with another section, I'd never forgive myself if anything happened and I didn't go on the advice of the professionals!!!!

Anyway that's enough waffling from me!!! Hope your enjoying the sunshine Very Happy xx

mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:40 am 
Post subject:
Hi Mummyflint,welcome! Very Happy

Hiya faye,not too long until your scan!

I also said after my thrid that it was my last and thats why i got sterilised,then 9 years later had it reversed,never thought that would happen when i had it done!
I think i have an answer as to why i am feeling stupidly tired,just had a call from the gp and my vit d levels are low again,prob pregnancy related so she has asked me to get in contact with the mw so that i can get a quick app with the consultant to see what dose i should be taking now,am currently on 2000mg a day plus whatever is in the pregnancy multi vits i take Surprised

With my second and thrid babys i had a c section,the first was a non productive labour and he was getting tired and my third i was told i had to have one because i had a section before,but with Mia i was adamaent that i was going to try a natural birth,we had to fight every step of the way and my cons at the time even handed over my care to somebody else because i stood my ground,be prepared for a fight but do not back down if thats what you really want because you can have it,they try and scare you with rupture of scar storys and death but if you look on the Aims website you can go loaded with information,thats what we did and in the end they backed down,however when i was in labour with mia i had a secondary pain which scared me,i called the mw and she said if it does not go away go and get checked out at the hosp,which we did,the cons touched my scar and the pain was horrible,he said i think we should deliver you now as it may be the start of a rupture,so we were code red and it turned out there was no rupture Mad
When i booked in with the mw last week (she is the vbac queen and is hated by most cons at the hosp Laughing ) she said when the team found out i had a section she looked through my notes and saw nobody came out to me and checke me and if they had of done then they could of told me that the scar pain was normal Mad so the plan for the twins is play the cons game and nod my head when they say a planned section,then when we get to 34 weeks and babys and healthy and fine then tell them that i would like to attempt a natural birth Very Happy obviously with identical twins there is a high risk of things going wrong but that said the mw said there is no reason why i shouldnt have a good pregnancy with healthy babys so we will see what happens,i feel much better having her as my mw as i know she will back me in what i want to do but she is also quite straight talking so if i am not thinking straight she will tell me Laughing

Hope you start to feel a bit better soon,sinus pain is the worst thing ever Sad

Right better go and pick Mia up from nursery Smile
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Girls

Hope it's ok that I join you. After almost 2 and a half heartbreaking years of trying we were blessed with the gift of our little boy in February.

Was a bit of a shock then to discover I'm pregnant again and due around 21st January. Hope you are all keeping well
mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, tiggerloveshugs Very Happy

Welcome,how are you feeling?

How is everybody else? I picked up both heartbeats yesterday on my doppler,2 little steam trains,we are not going to find out what we are having but my gut feeling has been boys since i had the gut feeling i was having twins,i suppose time will tell,was such a lovely feeling to hear them Very Happy xx
Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,hope everyone is well? Just popped in to see how you are doing xx
Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, tigger.....welcome & congrats hun xxx

Well had my scan last week & everything was perfect Smile lovely little heartbeat & a good size,
Mand.....I want your mw as mine she sounds fab!
I work in a hospital and our ward is next door to maternity so we share a kitchen with the maternity staff. I asked one of the midwives what they thought about delivery after 2 sections.....she didn't even hesitate and straight away said definitely not!! The risk was too high blah blah and id be stupid to go against their advice etc!!!
I shall see what my mw says on friday when I see her.
Hope everyone is well???
Im still shattered and so nauseous Sad im fine first things but once 1 oclock ish comes I have all day feeling sick til I go to bed. Hate it!!
I have my 12 week scan date for 15th july, which I think is 4 weeks today! Ill panic until then!!! Xx

mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:48 am 
Post subject:
Hi Faye i saw your other post about your scan,great news and it gives us a little bit of relief when we see their little heartbeats Very Happy

I know what you mean about worrying though,even though i have a doppler i still worry every day,ive got my scan on the 2nd of july,cant come soon enough,i just need to see the both of them and know that they are ok.
I had to see the gp about my sickness in the end and they gave me some tablets which didnt stop it but it eased it off a bit,am still sick randomly in the morning,but every evening without fail at 5pm i start to feel really sick.

Have you had a look on the aims website about vbacs? it has loads of info on there Smile
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies! ! Where are the weeks going??!! I cant believe im almost 11 weeks.
Mand how did your scan go today? All well I hope???! I have mine on 15th july. It cant come soon enough!
I also have a doppler I bought it when pregnant with aiden, best thing I ever bought, and I was amazed when I picked this little ones heartbeat up at 8+4 took a while but I got it and can get it pretty quickly now, its so reassuring isn't it while your waiting for scans.

Id started to feel alot less tired last week but its back full force this week! I feel exhausted. I cant wait to feel like I have energy again. I can barely keep my eyes open past 7pm.

Anyway hope your all feeling ok xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2014 All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular