**JANUARY MUMMIES 2014**

JellyBean73
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:33 pm 
Post subject:
Looks like I am joining the Jan 2014 club! Baby due on the 26/01/2014. This my 4 th pregnancy! I am 40. This baby is due to a successful tubal reversal. After 6 months of trying many tears and emotions. Thankful everything is ticking along well. Very Happy
mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:50 am 
Post subject:
Hiya Jellybean,glad you found us,i did message you a little while ago to say come and join us Smile How are you feeling? xx

Hi Faye Very Happy The scan went really well,even though we were there for 3 hours Shocked twin 2 was being naughty and would not move so that they could measure the ctr,we got sent away told to have a fizzy drink,some choc and a walk,did that,went back in and the little monkey was still laying on its side Laughing no matter what we did it would not move,at one point with the person that was scanning me really prodding my tummy it did a big stretch and went back to sleep lol!

Anyway both of them are doing really well,hardly any difference in their size which is a good sign Very Happy we have to be scanned every 2 weeks now as they share the same placenta and they have said they plan to deliver them at around 35 weeks,our hospital is one of the 2 that is doing the new downs screening by pulling the babys dna from my blood so had the test yesterday and should have the results in 3-5 days,couldnt believe it last night i felt twin 1 give me a little prod Very Happy

I bet you cant wait to have your scan,it seems to be such a long time from that early one to the 12/13 week one,its amazing how as soon as you see them on the screen all the worry that you have had just goes!

I'm still feeling really tired and have been having some mammoth headaches,have you had any?
Fingers crossed we start to get our energy back soon! XX
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:55 am 
Post subject:
Hope this works,thought i'd pop a picture on from my scan on Very Happy

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:20 am 
Post subject:
I have my 12 week scan on the 10th July which cant come fast enough. Even though I have already had 2 scans. I swear if I had my own ultra sound machine I would scan daily just make sure everything was ok. I think all the hurdles and all the uncertainties over the last 6 months I dont think I will be able to relax properly until baby is born.

Mand thank you for pointing me in this direction as I was feeling a little lost, after being on the reversal board for so long and it doesnt seem right posting there anymore.

My first daughter was born at 40+2
My second daughter was born at 36 + 0
My third daughter was born at 32 + 0

Docs are already saying they wont let me go to term. They are not keen on letting me have a natural birth either. With my youngest daughter I went into prem labour at 30 weeks, which the docs managed to stop and then did a c-section at 32 weeks.

So thats my story in a nut shell. Surprised
mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:28 am 
Post subject:
I get how you feel Jellybean thats why i stopped going in there Confused

I sometimes wish i had a scanner at home but as i'm being scanned every 2 weeks i am hoping i wont have time to worry!

Your scan is not far away at all,although the few days leading up to it seem to drag!

Was there any reason found for your prem labour? I'm guessing you will be looked after with this pregnancy as you have the history? XX
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:08 am 
Post subject:
They think it was brought on by stress from being in an extreme amount of pain with SPD, which started at 20 weeks. They are thinking it will happen again to. I am hoping not as it truly was more painful than giving birth.

I am under consultant only care with this monkey. Monitored every 2 weeks. At the main hospital. It's going to be a long 6 months. Even if I had to go daily I wouldnt care as long as baby was doing good. Very Happy
mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:36 pm 
Post subject:
I had spd with mia so know exactly how it feels,its good that they are looking after you and hopefully will put a plan into place,i found with mia because id not had a history of it nobody actually listened to me,i ended up getting signed off of work with it,im sure now they know they might refer you for some physio the min it starts but heres hoping you dont have it this time Smile
Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:54 am 
Post subject:
Mand I am doing physio already in trying to prepare and strengthen my body. I am going to have my 12 week scan today! Hopefully my little dolphin who I saw on my last scan pic has developed. Feeling rather nervy about going as I dont know the hospital or where anything is. My appointment letter didnt even show up - If it wasnt for my midwife calling and telling me the appointment was for today I wouldnt even know to go. Surprised

I hope all is going well with your bump x
mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:27 am 
Post subject:
Oh thats not good,no wonder you are worried!

Good luck today,let us know how you get on Smile xx
Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:31 am 
Post subject:
Faye how are you feeling? Has the tiredness lifted yet? Not too long until your scan now Smile xx

Ive had the next 3 dates through for my scans,next one is on the 24th,seems like an age away,good job ive got my doppler otherwise i think i would be going even more mad with worry than i am now! I know they have to inform you of things that can go wrong but i'm finding myself worrying day and night,have got midwife next week,will be the first time i have seen her since my booking in app Mad
Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:52 am 
Post subject:
Wow Mand they are on the ball with you. Hopefully after today they will sort all my appointments so I know what I am doing. There is nothing worse than playing the guessing game!

I am sure I never worried as much with my other munchkins. But I suppose this being a reversal baby with so many hurdles to have jumped just to get to this point makes the journey that much more worrisome and precious somehow. Shocked

God only knows how you are coping with double the trouble. Twisted Evil
xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone!! Great that theres more of us now!!

Feeling alot better this week. Not so tired and sickness has pretty much gone thank god!!
Ill be 12 weeks tomorrow Smile))))) cant believe how quick its gone.
Have any of u got a bump yet? I have, its ridiculous......I look more like 5 months lol! I carried big with my other 2 so was expecting this but I feel huge!

Does anyone have an idea of what they think theyre having yet? I think im having a girl at the mo (prob change my mind lol) this pregnancy just seems really similar to when I was carrying my daughter, I felt completely different with my son. Is anyone going to find out?

Mand that's great about the test for downs, have u had results yet?
Weve decided against the nuchal test purely because I wouldn't have an amnio so id worry myself too much throughout the entire pregnancy if the risk came back high from the nuchal so we decided against it.

Hope everyone is well & enjoying the beautiful sunshine! !!! Xxxx

mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Faye,good to hear you are feeling better!

Tthe hospital called me the next day to give me the results,was confused as they said it would be by post,but everything was great and came out as low risk Smile

In the very early days i was convinced that i was having boys,now i am not so sure and on days i'm certain they are girls! Not too long to wait to find out.

I will post a pick of my bump it was taken 2 weeks ago,i know ive got 2 and they did warn me that the i would be big but my gosh wait until you see it lol!

Jellybean ive just seen in the other section that your scan went well Very Happy bet you will sleep well tonight now! xx
Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:30 pm 
Post subject:
My 12 week bump! Shocked

Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:07 pm 
Post subject:
Loving the Bump! Yeah I am so happy things are plodding on. They are happy to see me now every 4 weeks so that can only be a good thing lol.

Glad to hear everyone else looks 5 months pg - as I do too Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2014 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular