Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:35 am 
Post subject:
Good morning ladies,faye how did your scan go? xx
Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:54 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies I hope everyone is doing well. Unfortunately for me I have developed SPD over the last week Mad Its prevented differently this time but no less painful. Been to physio other a maternity belt, crutches there is nothing else they can do for me now. Just been told its going to get worse as the pregnancy progresses. Sad
xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hello lovely ladies just thought I'd update you that I had my scan last week, everything was fine, I thought I was 12+3 at the time but I measured 13+1. I know the exact conception date so I'm guessing baby is just measuring slightly bigger.....not complaining tho!!!
This pregnancy is goin so fast!! It's scary!

Hope your all well and not melting too much In this heat!! Xxx

Posted this in gen preg too so apologies if you read it twice xxx

partydevilk
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:33 pm 
Post subject:
im due 29/1/2014 cant wait Very Happy
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:54 am 
Post subject:
Hi partydevilk,congratulations Smile

Great news Faye,was wondering how you got on! xx

How is everyone coping with this heat? Have to say i am struggling.Ive got an appointment with the consultant this afternoon,am going to write down my questions as i remember them one min then 30 seconds later have forgotten them Laughing
Have another scan tomorrow,cant wait to see them again and to know they are ok,have been getting lots of movements from them and have to say its very strange when they are both moving around!

Jellybean how are you? Hope the spd is not too painful,mine seems to be creeping in now as well Mad

Am sitting here waiting to see the royal baby on the tv,i got so excited yesterday i said to my oh you would of thought it was one of my relatives that had given birth :lol
Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:57 pm 
Post subject:
I hope all went well with the docs mand. SPD is killing me a trying to get comfortable position is not an easy chore. 20 week scan in 4 weeks. Time is really fly I by by at the moment. I hope everyone is getting on well x
mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone how are we all feeling? Smile
Things with us are good,having scans every 2 weeks and so far so good :)both are doing really well,theres only 1oz difference in their weights and 1cm diff in length,they are putting on app 4oz every 2 weeks,no signs of twin to twin or restricted growth Smile im just waiting to get to the majic 24wks then i think i will relax a tiny bit.I'm getting getting lots of movement and oh and daughter felt some nice kicks on sat night.
Ive waiting to see physio about the spd,its so much worse this time Sad

so thats me,what has everyone been up to?Hope you are all well XX
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:41 am 
Post subject:
Ladies where are you?!.......
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:33 am 
Post subject:
Mand I am having rest lots with my pelvis tilted up, Its the only thing that gives me relief.

Looking so forward to my next scan in 2 weeks. Very Happy
mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
I feel your pain! Ive got physio on the 17th,it was an urgent referral and has taken 6 weeks Mad

At least you have the scan to look forward to,things will look a lot different to the last scan Very Happy

Our little ones now weigh 1lb each and theres just 1cm difference between them! feeling lots of movements now and am starting to notice their sleep/awake patterns,can actually see my tummy move when they kick about,and i have one head down and one breech so it feels really bizzare having hands and feet everywhere but i know who is who by the movements which is nice Very Happy

Have you had anything else like heartburn? Just the last couple of days mine has been quite bad but manage to get rid of it by drinking milk.

Faye hope you are well? xx
Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:38 am 
Post subject:
Thankfully pain is my only side affect in this pregnancy & a windy bottom. I have physio next week, with an NAH maternity physio. Hopefully she will be able to do more for me. As even any movement is a nightmare. Can't wait for next scan. Jelly bean is so active.

Mand it's so good to hear the twins are doing well. It must feel like a cage full of hamsters in there.

Still trying to decide what kind of birth I am going to have. So many pro's & cons....

What is everyone else doing .....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2014 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular