5 weeks too worried to get excited

xxchocaholicxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:12 pm 
Post subject: 5 weeks too worried to get excited
As you can see I'm 5 weeks with my second, I cant shake this uneasy feeling that something is gna go wrong to the point I can't get excited. Maybe it's bcos it literally was our first month ttc and I know we were very lucky to catch but I'm
Just worried!!! Sorry for the waffle I'm not sleeping well, sore boobs on and off so I do feel pregnant I'm just worried!! Has anyone had a early scan I'm thinking of booking one for reassurance ? Xx

xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:25 pm 
Post subject:
Its completely normal to feel like this hun, im the same, its like a 'too good to be true' feeling, the only thing keeping me going at the mo is knowing my levels are going the right way,
I had a scan at 7weeks with aiden which put my mind at rest so id fully recommend one, im being scanned with this one too next week (end of next week once im 6 weeks) where do u live? I know by me there is a place you can go for a private scan which is around £80 but its so worth the money for reassurance if your local hospital wont scan u,
I hate this early stage! !!! Xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular