When?

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:05 pm 
Post subject: When?
Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
Hello ladies.. I have a 9 and half month old little girl and would absoultly love another baby at some point in the close future. Only problem is i was on the pill injection before my daughter and it took 2.5 years to concieve and im back on it due to implant not working out. So my question is when should i stop taking it? Im worried it will take this long again so should i come off it now and see what happens im just really unsure... Thankyou for reading Xxx

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
If you're planning on another baby in the near future maybe hormonal forms of contraception are best avoided as they can take a while to come out of your system.

If you'd be happy to get pregnant now then probably best to come off contraception now - if not a non-hormonal form may be the way to go.
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:43 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou very much for your reply hun.. well imdue it in july so i think im going to weigh up my options and see which will be best untilwe are ready. Thankyou very much Xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:05 am 
Post subject:
I'd agree with Kaz , if you're hoping for it to be quicker this time then coming of the injection and giving your body a chance to get back into a natural cycle could help, plus then you can see what is happening and if your cycle doesn't settle then you could try maybe agnus castus to get it regular ,the actual hormones leave your body within about 24-48 hrs of stopping the pill, with the injection it varies, they say have it every 12 weeks cos in trials some women found it stopped their cycle for 8 weeks and some up to 16 weeks so they took the average Laughing so you might find you don't get a period for a couple of months but the agnus can be really good for bringing your period back Smile I found it useful to bbt chart before TTC this time as I wasn't on contraception anyway so I could get a good idea of when I ov in a cycle for when I did start TTC, as timing is pretty crucial and with us brits only BD'ing on average once or twice a week its so easy to miss the best time Rolling Eyes Laughing Good luck xx
gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:15 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou very much hun thats really good advice i dont think im guna go for it in july.. and what happens happens =) Xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular