Positive ovulation tests 7 day in a row

Paris26
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:02 pm 
Post subject: thanks you so much
thanks you so much ladies. I hope this be a very easy first time pregnancy and I have a question I would be around 7 weeks but the test was very faint with color should it be very dark by now

I Will get a digital pregnancy test but i'm excited and little worried at the same time
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:42 am 
Post subject:
Ahh Paris26, Glad it is BFP congratulation to you. I see from other that when they first test it is a faint line then goes darker over the days. I cant believe you got a free ovulation test from clear blue. Laughing I wish I got a free one after all that I bought of there products.

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:13 am 
Post subject:
Lots of things can affect the colour of the line. If you've had a lot of liquid for example, your urine would be less concentrated so test would be fainter, same goes if you'd been to the toilet quite recently before you took the test.
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:59 am 
Post subject: thanks for answer my question
i order a clearblue digital pregnancy test yesterday so i should get it this week and Lindsylou the only free item i got was a coupon for first response digital ovulation tests i buy all my stuff on ebay.com and when i won the test it was already opening and i did not know nothing about that brand until i look online and the tests was opening for 30 days the person i brought it from also brought it from someone else on ebay.com and before she ship it i told her i want a refund and she ship it anyway and it was no return and i was keep getting a ? marks and then i call the helpline and after that some reason the test reader start running but was taking a while to get the answer
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hopefully you will get that Clear blue test soon. Oh that is still good though. I got a lot of my clear blue from amazon.
FX for you it is bfp. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular