Advice

MorganL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:08 am 
Post subject: Advice
Hi,

I'm concerned that I could have an ectopic but am also hoping I'm overreacting. For those of us who've had them they are truly a scary prospect.

I got a bfp at about 12dpo but started spotting. It then got quite heavy and has gradually slowed down. I guessed given that I started 4 days early I was having an early miscarriage. My temps dropped by about 0.6 degrees yesterday and whilst still over the cover line I was hopeful that it wasn't anything sinister. My nausea really calmed down too.

I did my temp today and its risen from 36.07 to 36.23. I have very light bleeding now but still a bit of nausea so am freaking out. I'll do another test but do you think the temps could just be because my hormones are still a bit all I over the place?

Any advice gratefully received. I am dreading having to go to an EPU and undergo the blood tests every couple of days.

My Ovulation Chart
mrsLA
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:23 pm 
Post subject:
hey didn't wanna just pass but hope your ok x
ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:01 am 
Post subject:
i am goin through the same think waiting on more bloods of the hospital really hope things worked out for you xx
Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:26 am 
Post subject:
Sad Hi Morgan..

yes they are indeed scary..
having had both an ectopic and an m/c I will try and help..

With my ectopic I had one sided pain and spotting at 1st which went on to like an AF bleed..
blood was red like an AF bleed and not like the typical brown watery blood associated with an ectopic. This lasted 3 days and that was it..I was having bloods every 48 hours that were going up but not doubling.. After the bleed, which hospital thought was an mc.. even tho I still felt pregnant, the bloods continued to rise but not double.. in an M/c they would be starting to fall.

With my m/c.. I also had 3 days of bleeding but a crampy periosd like pain, as opposed to the one sided ectopic pain.. after the bleeding had stopped I done a pregnancy test. It was negative. so I knew it was an m/c.

My advice.. first do a pregnancy test.. you may not like the result but if it negative, then its not an ectopic. if its positive, then you may have an ectopic. use a good brand.. I know its hard but its what I would do.. (((HUGS))) and good luck xXx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Ectopic Pregnancy and TTC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular