symptoms..

ttcbabynumber5
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:07 am 
Post subject: symptoms..
hi ladies..
i believe im now 9 DPO i have been getting a few symptoms ,u would think after 4 children i would know the signs but i was never in a rush when ttc my other boys.(im 40 so kinda rushing)
over the past 2 days this is what im experiencing

1..very achey legs ( i was up from 4am with them yesterday morning)
2..sore boobs
3..past 2 mornings i have felt like i want to be sick but ive not been sick, i have been gagging like im gonna be...even typing this i feel im gonna be sick
4..cramping like im away to start my af..she not due till 29th
5..stitch like feeling coming n going low down in my sides..can be rather sore
6..slight headaches..coming and going
7..this morning i have felt "wet" like i have started my sf but ive not
8..i have felt a wee bit more tired than usual but that proberly down to not sleeping very well at nights
9..slight backache

i did take a HPT yesterday whick came back a BFN but i know its really early to be taking test.do you think these symptoms sound good..
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:24 pm 
Post subject:
I've learnt to ignore symptoms completely Laughing
Pregnancy and period signs can be so similar and the hormones involved are basically the same so it's anybody's guess really, I hope this is it for you though Smile
I've had all the classic pregnancy signs going over the last couple of years TTC and never been pregnant , and I know lots of women who had none and then got a surprise BFP so it can go either way Question
I've had a few kids too so I sort of think I should remember how it feels but I don't Embarassed Laughing Good luck xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:44 am 
Post subject:
Have you tested since hope its for you Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular