movement??

nds
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:11 am 
Post subject: movement??
last night, i was led in bed ready to go to sleep, when i felt what i can ony describe as like a muscle twitch? couple minutes later, did it again. i turned onto my left side and another one but on my left.. i mentioned it to oh but thought i was being silly - it only caught my attention because the twitch moved with me. i lay here this morning and felt a couple in the last half hour. i'm not getting my hopes up, espesh as i see majority of people felt more 'fluttering' sensation.. this is my first pregnancy although i am very slim (dont know if that makes a difference?). i can hear baby moving around and kicking/punching/etc on my doppler since about 15wks but have felt nothing, until last night? like i said my hopes are not up but it would be lovely if it actually was baby! just wondering though what you guys think xxxx
Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:41 am 
Post subject:
Think most people start feeling things around 16/17 weeks so it could very well be. The more you feel it the more you're sure it must be the baby, then in the next few weeks you'll feel more definite kicks Smile

x

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:06 am 
Post subject:
Sounds like baby to me! Very Happy xx

nds
Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:06 pm 
Post subject:
aww how sweet. can't wait for them to be more prominent! (i'll wish i never said that when theyre keeping me awake at night is that right lol?) thanks xx
Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:16 pm 
Post subject:
This one is a non stop mover and sometimes her movements feel pretty uncomfortable but I can honestky say ive never been woken up and im a light sleeper so you will probably be ok xx

nds
Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:34 pm 
Post subject:
ah brilliant. thankyou xx
Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:27 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah I'm the same. Mine wriggles non stop. If I've woken in the night anyway I have felt it, but it's never actually woken me x

Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:00 pm 
Post subject:
I felt my daughter at 15 weeks (she is my first) and had to check on here and with loads of people before I believed it was actually her! Its the best feeling EVER!! Very Happy
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:10 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy i thought it was too early but am feeling these 'spasms' a lot now so i know it's baby! i want more though lol..few more weeks Smile xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular