Nutty!!

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:11 am 
Post subject: Nutty!!
I hun how you doing? Have you had your 20 week scan? How is that bump coming on? Xx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:34 am 
Post subject:
Hey Erin , 20 week scan is on 18th June when I'll be exactly 20 weeks Im (17 weeks now). My stomach is finally starting to grow a little bit I have a little bump Smile Cant wait to find out pink or blue , still very paranoid of something going wrong but Im just learning to cope with that feeling. It still feels like a dream that Im pregnant and I cannot even begin to imagine a baby being here in November even looking at baby things feels odd cant explain it. x

Hows your little man? Sleeping any better? Any plans for number 2 yet Very Happy x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:43 am 
Post subject:
Aww bless you i felt the same. Even going into hospital to have him i didnt believe it!! I think thats why it was such a shock when we bought him home! I still cant bwlieve he is mine!! ,he is doing great thanks but still does not sleep very well! We still do a night feed and then there is lots of fussing and then up about 5.30/6.00! Xx

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:46 am 
Post subject:
P.s no plans yet for no. 2 i am back on the pill. I just want to enjoy travis amd have him at least going through the night before we think about it!

P.s the good think that comes from all this worry is that you really do appreciate them so much when their here!,xx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:17 am 
Post subject:
Thats understandable hopefully he falls into a pattern soon. I think itll be quite a shock to our when baby turns up, we've been used to pleasing ourselves and just getting up and going out whenever we want and Jack pleases himself being almost a teen. I just cant wait Very Happy
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:05 am 
Post subject:
We were the same. We were always doing random things and staying up late tc. It was a shock to the system but an amazong one. I look at him every day and wonder how i could possibly love him any more! Wouldnt cjange it forthe world and i am really looking forward to no. 2 xx

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:48 am 
Post subject:
ELP1 wrote:
Aww bless you i felt the same. Even going into hospital to have him i didnt believe it!! I think thats why it was such a shock when we bought him home! I still cant bwlieve he is mine!! ,he is doing great thanks but still does not sleep very well! We still do a night feed and then there is lots of fussing and then up about 5.30/6.00! Xx

Sorry to jump in but Erin Anais fussed all night every night an we have narrowed it down to her being lactose intolerant an shes slept loads better this week an shes had a normal poo Laughing She even has a proper sleep in the day!!!!

Claire, i keep checking on here to see how you & Jo are doing. Really happy for you xx

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun. Hr has been on.special prescribed formula for weeks because they think he has a milk allergy and if anything it has made him sleep worse because its thinner and digests quicker. They also related it to the fact he has eczema but it doesnt look like he is milk or lactose intolerant. Just got a fussy baby i think! Glad you have found a soloution though! Xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular