spent 5 hours in a & e...

xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:12 pm 
Post subject: spent 5 hours in a & e...
Had a big panic today, was at work and I suddenly started getting pains really low down, they weren't severe but enough to make to worry, my ward manager knows my history so sent me straight down to a&e,
Was put into this blummin side room and left there for 2 hours lol....in the end I fell asleep,
By the time a doctor came to see me the pains had completely gone, she wanted me to wait until they got the blood results back which took another 3 flippin hours!!
Everything seems to be fine and they have kind of put it down to trapped wind/gas pains (ive been pretty constipated so it makes sense really....well I hope its just that! !)
Anyway my blood results came back at over 35000 which is higher than the average twin pregnancy at 30dpo which is what I am now!!!!
Just gotto hope now that nothing else happens between now and my scan a week monday.

I really hate this early stage its such a worrying time,
I havent had anymore pain since just the normal odd twinge so that can only be a good thing right??

Has anyone else had trapped wind pains and what did they feel like? ? Xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:54 am 
Post subject:
You definitely work in the right place. Blood levels are great so hopefully you're not panicking too much xx

ShevAndNissyNoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:47 am 
Post subject:
Oh hunni, I can only begin to imagine how stressful this stage of pregnancy must be for you with your history, your blood results are fab though xx

libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:20 am 
Post subject:
Glad everything is ok. Mine levels were over 31,000 with Jamie at 5+6. Sounds like the bab is hanging on tight

mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Faye the first scan i had (where i saw the yolk sacs) i had bad pain low down on both sides,when she scanned me she said this is your problem and showed a lot of trapped wind,she said to drink peppermint tea which did help,the pain was like a sharp stabbing pain,glad things are all ok now and wow good levels!! xx
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:45 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks everyone
Mand....that is exactly what they were like! !
Still hanging on!! Xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular