How long did it take you after miscarriage?

RiceCrispieCakeHead
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:11 pm 
Post subject: How long did it take you after miscarriage?
Sadly I miscarried yesterday. It's my first miscarriage. Can't wait to start trying again. When did you start trying after mc and how long did it take you to fall again? I've heard you're more fertile after a mc?
Melly77
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi. Sorry to hear about your loss yesterday. Wanted to let you know how it's been for me. I miscarried 5 weeks and 3 days ago and just got a BFP today, eek. Still in shock to be honest.
I was lucky and the bleeding stopped pretty quickly after the miscarriage, we haven't even really tried since, it just kind of happened.
Hope you have a speedy recovery, wishing you lots of luck for trying again.xx
Rimar
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
Oh ,hun Rice, Iím so sorry for your bad experience. I had been always concerned on the point too. Happened to read quite often about it while doing all possible researches before starting IVF with donor egg. In a chemical pregnancy your first HCG level is often lower than expected and does not rise normally. Though urine and blood pregnancy tests can detect HCG early, before the next period is due. Repeating your blood HCG about every 2 days, usually until it is negative, is the standard way to confirm the issue. Dr can also choose to order an ultrasound to evaluate inside your uterus.
This is what our nurse explained on the fact (we passed DE IVF in Ukrainian clinic almost 2 years ago). The majority of chemical pregnancy losses or miscarriages happen because of abnormal chromosomes in the embryo. This is caused by poor sperm or, more often, poor egg quality. Or by abnormal genes in the man or woman. The remaining early losses includes failure of the embryo to implant normally in the uterine lining. This may occur for a variety of reasons. Among them when progesterone hormone did not increase enough after ovulation to prepare the lining for implantation. The lining did not thicken normally although the progesterone level was normal. There are abnormalities in the lining that interfere with the embryo attaching itself to the lining.
Whether you have a chemical pregnancy or a later miscarriage an experienced dr will consider the following causes: infections, chronic illnesses such as high blood pressure. Immune factors in the mother that attack the embryo. Hormone imbalances and poor nutrition and vitamin deficiencies such as folic acid.
Anyway a good investigation must be done to prevent and exclude further difficulties. Idea The aim of my post is not to scare you but just make you more conscious about the whole seriousness of the matter. Iím wishing you to heal soon, do not haste with the next try. Take needed time for recovering both physical and emotional. Will be praying for you, hun, fingers crossed for further success. Sending you lots of gentle hugs XX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular