We lost our baby :(

yummymummyof2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:23 pm 
Post subject: We lost our baby :(
I have just suffered my first miscarriage and have to say Im utterly heartbroken Crying or Very sad

We were only 6-8weeks, so very early on and this would have been our 3rd child.
I am very overweight and I am certain that is the reason I have miscarried so Im going to go on a diet and get down to a more healthy weight then try for another baby in new year I think..

Im terrified incase the same thing happens again though Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I know there isnt anything anybody can say to make it better but I just needed to talk to somebody I suppose who has been through the same thing Sad
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
im sorry to hear about your loss. I had my first miscarriage this year around 6 weeks, then miscarried again at 9 weeks but the second time my body didnt recognise the loss so I only found out at the scan.

its been a tough time as i have 1 healthy child I conceived easily. I blamed everything for my losses, my weight, my age, my caffeine intake, having sex, etc. With my second I got some closure as it was confirmed a molar pregnancy which was a genetic problem at conception, but I still blame myself.

pinkwhiteflower
Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:43 pm 
Post subject:
I am sorry to know about you loss, it is not fair.xx
Natalie347
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:15 am 
Post subject: Re: We lost our baby :(
yummymummyof2 wrote:
I have just suffered my first miscarriage and have to say Im utterly heartbroken Crying or Very sad

We were only 6-8weeks, so very early on and this would have been our 3rd child.
I am very overweight and I am certain that is the reason I have miscarried so Im going to go on a diet and get down to a more healthy weight then try for another baby in new year I think..

Im terrified incase the same thing happens again though Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I know there isnt anything anybody can say to make it better but I just needed to talk to somebody I suppose who has been through the same thing Sad

I'm sorry for your loss, but unfortunately it's a common thing to miscarry in the 1st trimester. Only when you reach the 12th week of pregnancy you can relax a bit. But until this time you should be especially careful, and even if you are there's no guarantee. Remember that it's not your fault that it happened and every fifth pregnancy ends in miscarriage, so hope it won't happen again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular