late ovulation and chances of being pregnant?

nikki91118
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:24 pm 
Post subject: late ovulation and chances of being pregnant?
okay so im really confused, I had unprotected sex with my partner around day 25 of my 30 day cycle and I didn't think I would be able to conceive this way as it was past ovulation however I am a week late and I am now wondering if it is possible for whatever reason to ovulate that late into your cycle and if so would a fertilized egg have time to implant? thanks xx
Cleggy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:39 pm 
Post subject:
There's always a possibility of late ovulation, and also if your worried it could prolong your periods too if your having definite symptoms then take a test Smile xxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:03 pm 
Post subject:
sorry, a real possibility you might be pregnant. Sperm can live in the body up to 8-12 days, and sometimes longer.
take a test to be sure.
best wishes
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:32 am 
Post subject: Am confuse here about my period
I want a second child though ive a uterus
Fibriod evem b4 I gave birth 2 my 1st child which is 18mth nw ive bin trying 4 anoda baby nw since 3mth,ive appt wth my gyn last wk she said d fibroid is nt too big I can still conceive I complain of little pain any time am on my period she prescribe sm pain reliev and I was ask to do sm blood test were to see again by sept.nw am suppose to see mu period on the 10th no pain nothing an my period is always heavy especially on d 1st day bt to my suprise it came o11th on d 11th in afternoon very litt I was feeling weak,very tired,headach and sleepless night laters it changes it startd cming normal bt nt as dat heavy one I used to have am feeling wk and am having back pain pls I want to no what went wrong cld sm body help me pls,my stomarch is very hurt
dessydell
Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:13 am 
Post subject:
I think from a medical perspective, sex is safe in pregnancy, however the first 3 months (or 12 weeks) carry a high risk of miscarriage, and if you experience spotting in the first trimester, you may wish to sustain from sex, so not to disturb things too much.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular