bleeding after intercourse?

xxtiojxx
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:09 pm 
Post subject: bleeding after intercourse?
Hi, i commented the other day about having brown discharge on an off, stomach cramps an lower back pain. The cramps an back pain have got worse to the point where i cnt bend over or even pick up my son. Then today after intercourse, which was extremely painful, i started bleeding, an still having a slight bleed now, only few drops a couple of hours later. I dnt knw weather in being paranoid or if its something to worry about. As i said in my previous post that i have the implant in which i have not had any problems with before. Thanks again xxx
michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:50 pm 
Post subject:
shame, maybe your womb is open, which can cause bleeding. you would have to consult your gynae or doctor.
i dont know if its serious or not.
rather best to check it out.
xx
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:04 pm 
Post subject:
Thank u. Saw doctor today an he said probably just a breakthrough bleed an just to ride it out until it stops. Although the cramps have been getting worse an still bleeding 4 days after intercourse have been told its nothing to worry about! Xxx
xxtiojxx
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:07 pm 
Post subject:
Thank u. Saw doctor today an he said probably just a breakthrough bleed an just to ride it out until it stops. Although the cramps have been getting worse an still bleeding 4 days after intercourse have been told its nothing to worry about! Xxx
dessydell
Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:58 am 
Post subject:
I think the best option in is that you have go to doctor and ask him you will get the right answer. If you will ask here then you will get so many answer then yoube confused.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular