5week and bleeding

trish86
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:35 pm 
Post subject: 5week and bleeding
Hi im supposed to be 5 week 5 days but i started a light period type bkeed yesterday which is now startin to ease iv had no pains and am booked in for a scan on monday but idid a clear blue digi test today which came back 3-4 week pregnant does that mean iv miscarried as it should of come back 4-5 week im not looking for false hope just honest advice as im drivin myself crazy one min i think iv lost the baby the next thinkin if i had i should be bleedin heavier and atleast had period like cramps thanks in advance
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:07 am 
Post subject:
Hi Trish x the clear blue works by testing when you conceived not the day your period started (does that make sense) so it sounds about right Very Happy
trish86
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:32 am 
Post subject:
I know once iv added the 2 week it works out 3-4 not 4-5 the bleedin as stopped now so only bled for 1 + half days rang epu who said it sounds like implantation bleedin as iv had no pain and passrd no clots really hope so but iv never had bled with my other 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular