Hello - update on me

teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:26 am 
Post subject:
Hello

Nat they never gave me date as such just said she would write back to the ivf clinic tell them thr findings and from there I suppose I just need to do as they told me - ring up first day of af (although I will call when I get back from hols to check its all sorted) shame aswell as af is due while I am away so totally miss this one nut may be too fast so hoping August time? If all goes to plan Very Happy yeah its only slightly dipped at the top so again mp issues really -y next big question is if we are lucky enough to get any fertilised cpuld we now have the option of 2 back?

Kaz thats great news hun it honestly doesnt take to long for ivf (if your normal which I am not) haha we may get to do it together? ?? Keep me updated xxx
Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:16 am 
Post subject:
Could you not maybe get some Noresthisterone from your GP to delay your AF until you get back Question Laughing
I used it to change mine in June because I was due slap bang in the middle of our 2 weeks in Florida Rolling Eyes and there was no way a stupid AF was ruining my holiday Laughing it always works really well for me although the AF after is never fun Rolling Eyes Laughing
It would be good wouldn't it if they could put 2 back, you might end up with a ready made little family, you've waited long enough for it now Smile I hope they do get things moving quickly for you now and fingers crossed you could be having a spring baby next year Very Happy xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:46 am 
Post subject:
Good to hear from you Terri, I cant believe how much youve been messed about and I hope and pray you get to start your ivf cycle this year. x Its hard to say whether theyll put 2 back or not, they may do dependent on quality but I think the majority of places now (even private clinics) dont like to replace 2 if youre under 35 x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:43 pm 
Post subject:
teehopes wrote:
Hello

Nat they never gave me date as such just said she would write back to the ivf clinic tell them thr findings and from there I suppose I just need to do as they told me - ring up first day of af (although I will call when I get back from hols to check its all sorted) shame aswell as af is due while I am away so totally miss this one nut may be too fast so hoping August time? If all goes to plan Very Happy yeah its only slightly dipped at the top so again mp issues really -y next big question is if we are lucky enough to get any fertilised cpuld we now have the option of 2 back?

Kaz thats great news hun it honestly doesnt take to long for ivf (if your normal which I am not) haha we may get to do it together? ?? Keep me updated xxx

Hehe, might be like London buses - they'll put 2 back and you'll end up with twins..lol

Hope your IVF comes round for you soon - would be nice to be able to compare notes with you at the same time though. Have you got as far as discussing whether to start on day 2 or day 21? Do you know if you'll sniff or inject through down-reg? Think I'd prefer to inject given the choice as I've heard the nasal spray referred to as tasting like cats [*CENSORED*]. xx
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular