28 day cycle at last

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:16 pm 
Post subject: 28 day cycle at last
Well as it say I am now on a 28 day cycle after the last year of it changing from 25 day up to 28 days and it never being the same any month. I have had 2 months of 28 days and a bit excited sad I know but at least I know that everything is going back to normal.
I am just taking folic acid and not doing the opk no more as without realising I was getting apprehensive during those 2ww. So now it is folic acid with lots of baby dancing and see how we get on. I was going to see about getting OH to BD every other day this month. Laughing Laughing

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:20 pm 
Post subject:
Glad things are getting back to normal for you. xx
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:29 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah at last. I think a lot of stress played a part in mucking af around and I started thinking something terrible was wrong so would run off to the doctor and he put my mind at rest. I can now just get on with it and feel more relaxed that it has sorted itself out.

How are you getting along with everything? Glad everything is moving along as well.
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:01 pm 
Post subject:
Yes, stress won't help any of it.
Well since we've been referred for IVF, I think we're both feeling like a lot of the pressure is off - like a weight's been lifted. xx
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
Ahh that must be nice to feel like that. At least you see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Stress is not good but sometimes you can help it. I am more relaxed now that im not doing those OPK no more as I feel like that added pressure to be pregnant. So hopefully now we will get the result we are waiting for.

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
No, you can't always help stressing. Haven't meditated for a while -wondering if starting that again would be a good plan (IVF looming so need to be chilled and life outside ttc throwing a bit of stress in atm). Not a bad idea for anyone, meditation. xxx
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
I take time out with my kindle and read. I find that helps me a lot and takes my mind of it as well. Yoga is something I keep saying about going but the classes are during the day which is when I'm working so that does not help.
mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:50 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to nosey in Smile the Tara lee dvds are great for yoga - her earth flow one is immense for chilling out Smile
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:34 am 
Post subject:
mariandelijah wrote:
Sorry to nosey in Smile the Tara lee dvds are great for yoga - her earth flow one is immense for chilling out Smile

Aww I might look into this thanks.
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:28 pm 
Post subject:
Yep that's the one, i love it and if the time comes will get her pg one too Smile
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
I think I'll be looking to do this on a regular bases. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular