ovulating

kas123
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:57 pm 
Post subject: ovulating
I ovulated on Tuesday having a peek on my CBFM and ovulation pain. today I am ovulating again. question is I know I am ovulating today due to using drugs on one of my horses that breaks down the CL and makes them ovulate. I got some on me and it is very strong stuff. thing is do I bd or due to this being chemically enhanced to I give it a miss?
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:03 pm 
Post subject:
I think only someone who understands the drugs i.e. medically trained would be able to answer that properly hun.
Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:14 am 
Post subject:
Im at a lost this month im on day 15 in my cycle and still not ovulated. I have been testing from day 6 so cant have missed it and normally I ovulate on day 13 regardless of length of cycle. I wonder if I might ovulate later or have I already caught that egg?
Anyone got any advice whether I am thinking right? As you can see from my ticker below

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:38 am 
Post subject:
How strange is this. I was thinking I haven't ovulated this month and been testing since day 6. Well I was getting something out of the bin gross I know but it is clean and one of my test caught my eye as it was showing 2 lines so in the last 5-6 last I have ovulated but don't know a actual day. We have been doing more baby dancing and I had for about 5 days a stitch like pain on right side but was lower than where a stitch should be.
My sister said she had that before she found out she was pregnant but I'm not getting my hopes up as for me i doubt it will be, I probably have stretch myself too much instead.
I'm not sure why it didn't show up on the CB test with a smiley face but it was there afterwards but should I take this that I have ovulated? We will see the end of the month and also I haven't had my usual achy pain all around my hips when I ovulate.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular