Complete miscarriage

xxchocaholicxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:58 am 
Post subject: Complete miscarriage
Hi ladies, went to a&e last night after I started bleeding waited 4 hours in which I passed a large clot and then was scanned and told iv had a complete miscarriage Sad sad but thankful in a way that if there was a problem with our baby that we didn't get further to be told something worse. Hospital did bloods and gotta go back in 48 hrs, has anyone had this and how long did u bleed for and did it take you pong to conceive again xxxx

Amymel86
Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Chocaholic

So, so sorry to hear of your loss. For me, the bleeding lasted anything between 1-2 weeks.

I have suffered 3 miscarriages in the past but this was due to a chromosome defect that my family carry. I am currently 16 weeks and hopeful that this time, everythign will be ok.

Personally, I've not relly had much trouble falling pregnant - it normally takes about 3 months of trying... but everyone is different.

I hope that you feel better soon and my thoughts are with you.
Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for your reply and I wish u a h&h pregnancy, the bleeding has almost stopped now I felt that this pregnancy wasn't as it should be and as heartbroken as I am Im looking forward to what the future holds for me and my family xxxx

xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm 
Post subject:
Oh hun im so so sorry you poor thing Sad Sad
With all my m/c I lost them about 5 weeks and bled for about a week but with you being a bit further on you may bleed for a little longer.
Life is so cruel sometimes and we just never know what can happen, its devastating Sad
Sending u big hugs and thinking of u xxx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:36 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear xx

Maiyasmummy17
Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Hun so sorry to hear Sad. I had a miscarriage on New Year's Day was about 6 weeks. I got pregnant again literally straight away! I tested again on 25 jan and it was positive. They say to wait 3 months to get your body back to normal but you're meant to be more fertile after anything like that. Hope you're
Ok xx
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:03 pm 
Post subject:
so so sorry for your loss.
i lost both my babies, one at 10 weeks and one at 12 weeks. i was however lucky that i conceived every 3 months.
i would give a month break until your next period before trying again.
God blessxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular