where to start

lillien
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:27 pm 
Post subject: where to start
welll i have a 2 year old but me and my oh both want another but that is not possible as i dont ovulate and for me that is a major thing as i so badly want another one but then at the same time i worry all the time about nathan my son that i am not a gd mum and that i am not doing right by him. and the health vistor think i am wrong in how i bring my kid up to them its horrendus that he is not in a nursery even though he will be a sof next year when he gets his free place which is booked for him but to the health vistors i am a bad mum because im not following the way they want me to raise my kid. so i asked for the health vistor no to be involved with us anymore but unforntantly they still have to do nathan jabs my doc wont do them for me.
i wish i could have another kid but i know somepeople view me as a bad mum due to my history of depression but to be honest it doesnt affect me as a mum i know my oh would be happy if we didnt have another one as he is happy with nathan but to me its a major big deal i want another one a=or at least the knowledge to know if say 2 years 5 years down the line its possible but to have that decision taken out of my hands is not fair i ask myself why me i know i have a great kid and trust me he was a miracale as was having problems conciving him but those problems solved them self obviously if i had nathan but after i had nathan i knew i wanted another one but that was 2 years ago and ever since i had them my fertility problems have taken a whole new level.

so in my mind its saying give up it wont happen but it obviosly cant but then my heart is saying that keep fighting it what u realy want
avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:12 am 
Post subject:
dont listen to your health visitor, only you know how to bring your kids up no one else, there aint a manual to bring them up, i would suggest you go doctor and ask them when your ovulate day,

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 am 
Post subject:
Have you been told why you don't ovulate ?
Generally if its a hormonal issue there are things you can do to sort it out Question
I'd ignore the HV's interfering busy bodies a lot of them Rolling Eyes and lots of people suffer with depression it doesn't make them bad parents Question
if its something you really want then i would look into the possibilities as it may be more acheivable than you think ? xx
Nency
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:42 am 
Post subject:
Don't be upset, stay motivated and take right decisions for you and your family. Just you can do some useful things for them. Always try to make a good plan for your health and your family's wellness.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular