hi all

Lamb1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:37 pm 
Post subject: hi all
hi all am new to this site not sure if am pregnant or not came off the pill last sept been trying each month using baby hopes ovulation calender. last 2 months have been 28 day cycles normal period for me. the longest cycle i had since coming of pill was 31 days this month is now 35 days and no sign of a period. have had tender breasts for about 2 weeks lower abdominal pain now and again more freqant urination even though not drinking any extra, go from not hungry to starving in mins x when need to pee its urgent which is not normal,feeling sick and more drained than normal, done tests but they showing negative, any advise please as its driving me mad, many thanks x x
michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:28 am 
Post subject:
welcome to askbaby. any news whether you pregnant or not.
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, unfortunatly after 39 days aunt flow paid a visit Sad Was just totally confused as this was going to be my first biological child. I suppose it will happen in time. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my post x
jennyalberd82
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:29 am 
Post subject:
Hi, there!!! Good to be here. I am interesting in knowing facts about pregnancy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular