Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:19 pm 
Post subject: Change of latch..
Hi guys,
This is a new one from me so I hope u can help Smile
Lily is breastfed still and recently her latch has changed, it's almost like at times she is sucking much harder, I sware sometimes it feels like she is going to swallow by whole breast! It's not painful as such more uncomfortable than anything but I really don't like the change!!
She doesn't eat a huge amount of solids yet so she is still taking a lot of milk a day, and it doesn't appear to be that I'm not producing enough because she can latch like this even when I am gushing with milk lol
Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I don't remember the boys being like this
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hey kell, how u doing?

Has she got teeth coming through? Have found josh changes his latch each time a tooth is on the way, then changes back soon after the tooth cuts.

Mandy x
Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun Smile
Yep she did, two popped through not long after I posted and then she went back to normal! She's teething again so I expect the same pretty soon
Xx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular