Does anyone else feel like this?

Cleggy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:33 am 
Post subject: Does anyone else feel like this?
In reality me and my OH haven't been on contraception for 4 months but we've been trying properly for about 2 months, each time my AF is due I just get so fed up of all the symptoms, having them every month just gets my brain at it. A month seems so long and every time my AF comes I just think "eurgh another 4 weeks". I'm due my AF this Friday, I'm seriously in a rotten mood even my partner said I'm not usually this bad, I keep getting head aches and my nipples are so tender, Im just uncomfortable and I'm putting it down to AF. Does anyone else feel like its taking forever?
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:11 pm 
Post subject:
Yep been trying for nearly 18 months and nothing it took nearly 5 years to conceive my son.

Hope you don't have many more AF's turn up before you get your BFP!!
Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
We have been trying for over 2 years now and still no further forward. It is a matter of many thing stress and not enough baby dancing. The stress ive sorted by changing my career so that has helped me but OH is stressed in his job. We are now looking at why it has not happened with blood test sperm test ect.

So I wouldn't worry quiet yet with you only trying a few months.
Cathymummy
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:10 pm 
Post subject:
Took me a long 9 mnths with my first, it felt like a lifetime, I was convinced there was something wrong. I know others took a lot longer on here but wanted to let you know I felt the same as you. After my 1st baby I conceived the 1st mnth of trying and recently lost my 3rd baby which had bn a surprise. So at the time it feels horrible and frustrating but you will get there Smile

Cathy
Cleggy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:18 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks girls, I'm
Almost a week late now I've taken two tests both negative. I am
Incredibly emotional like stupidly lol did any ladies have this when they stopped taking the pill and their periods returned to there natural state? Xxxx
Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
My 1st I tested positive 5 days b4 my period was due and with my 2nd all the tests kept coming up negative 4 a week until it finally was a bfp!!' Smile so maybe u could be? I'm incredibly grumpy today, due on tomorrow.

Good luck xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular