How is everyone?

Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:38 pm 
Post subject: How is everyone?
Hello ladies,I haven't been on for awhile been having the most terrible time with morning sickness feel like i haven't got out of bed in weeks! I've been on anti-sickness tablets since 7 weeks and i think fingers crossed the sickness is finally starting to ease!! Shocked Had my 12 week scan about 2 weeks everything is fine and little one was kicking away, Can't believe this is really happening!! Shocked doesn't feel real feel like am just gonna wake up and it was all a dream Laughing How have the rest of you been doing? Nice to see a few more people expecting too! Very Happy Lots of love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:24 pm 
Post subject:
I wondered where you disappeared to. Sorry to hear about the sickness but glad it's easing. Really pleased hat the scan went well and not long till 20 weeks.
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Jo sorry to hear youve been so ill, fingers crossed you are over the worst now. Im good, still cant believe I have a baby growing inside me I dont think Ill believe it until Im holding baby. Got 20 week scan next tuesday so we will find out the sex and fingers crossed everything is okay and baby is healthy.
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
I'm glad to hear everything is well with you Jo (apart from the sickness of course, but least you know it's a good thing Very Happy )

Roll on 20 week scan, are you going to find out the sex? xxx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:16 pm 
Post subject:
I was thinking of you the other day, so glad you are having a healthy pregnancy, I am still soooo happy for you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy xx

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
oh sickness is horrible (maybe its a girl) hehe Laughing hope your getting more energy now!! Smile im good here, 20 week scan july 10th, otherwise just pain in coccyx, no sickness at all since about 13 weeks Smile xxxx
Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:06 pm 
Post subject:
so happy everything is going well with you and with Nutty.
you girls deserve this so much
i cant wait to see pics of you holding your babies.
xx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies, after making this post I've spend the last 2 days feeling bloody awful again!!! Oh whens it gonna end Shocked suffering from bad indigestion and heartburn too! Laughing

Banoffee - Thanks Very Happy I have my 20 week scan 31st July feels like ages away seems to be going slow Laughing xxxx

Nutty - Ar nutty that's great news! Still can't believe where both finally here! it will have been worth the long wait Very Happy Good luck for your 20 week scan xxxx

Jo - Laughing I know the sickness hasn't been pleasant I hope it eases so I can start enjoying being pregnant Laughing Yes Jo have my 20 week scan on the 31st July, Yes gonna find out what it is am dying to know Shocked xxxx

Avasmummy - Ar thank you so much chick not long for you now hows your pregnancy been? You suffered with terrible morning sickness didn't you? xxxx

MrsS - Laughing ha ha well I seen a psychic in Feb the month before I got pregnant and he told me it was gonna be a girl! So we'll have to wait and see if he's right! Laughing Still have no energy atall all I seem to do is sleep Shocked Good luck for you scan! are you gonna find out what sex it is? xxxx

Michelle - Ar thank you so much, Still can't believe it's happening Smile xxxx

Love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular