Help sore arms !!!

Natandpaul
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:34 pm 
Post subject: Help sore arms !!!
Hey I'm 17 weeks pregnant and this is my first pregnancy I'm having a nightmare sleeping at the minute due to sore arms in the day time they are bad but at night it is unbearable! The pain is in my upper arm between my elbow and shoulder and also in my shoulders it feels like I've been to the gym for twenty hours the previous day !!!!! But I haven't at all if anyone has ever played the wii and over done it the pain you get the next day that's what it feels like only worse ! At night I can't sleep on my back can't sleep on my front and sleeping on either arm is a nightmare ! I've tried every pillow imaginable ! Is this a pregnacy thing ? I've scowered the net looking for similar problems and solutions and only found people with similar problems no one says what it is why it happens or what you can do I'm just wondering if its a pregnancy thing or not and if anyone else has experienced this ! I get hip pain and upper leg pain in the night too but that's nothing compared to this please help xxx
dessydell
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:41 am 
Post subject:
It's important to get enough folic acid before conception and during early pregnancy. The fatigue you feel in the first and third trimesters is your body's way of telling you to slow down.
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:19 pm 
Post subject:
how you feeling now?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular