chickenpox and baby

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:49 am 
Post subject: chickenpox and baby
My 4yo has started to get spots today and so has been infectious the last few days I know ny 3yo will probably get it but I'm worried about Alice..

The internet isn't answering my questions... Is it dangerous for her to catch it at 8 week's and will she still have my antibodies (I only bf for 3 days)...

Paranoid mummy.. Sorry I dont know what to do... X
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
I'm sorry i Don't know the answer, what I will say is you can't do anything to stop it from happening if it does hun, I would say it's probably not ideal for her to get it, just keep a close eye on her. As for antibodies 3days is great! You will have passed some on, try not to panic you really can't control this
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hmm the only thing I can tell you is just to go and get a professional's advice if you think it needs the attention. I don't know really because none of my kids have ever had chicken pox (knock on wood). Just go with your instinctive mother's gut on this one. Best of luck!
------------------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular