Starting again..

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:44 pm 
Post subject: Starting again..
Hello all, i am currently on the pill injection which im due to have it again on 11/07 but we have decided to start trying for our second baby!! Very Happy I have only had two injections how long do you recon it will take to completely get out of my system? If anyone had the injection how long did it take you to get pregnant?
I was on it previously before my first child and it too 2 and half years to get pregnant (i was on the injection 3 years previously) which makes me worry a bit its going to take this long again!
Any advice will be appreciated.
Xxx

dessydell
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:19 am 
Post subject:
I didn't have experience of injection is will be good you go to experts and ask then they will give you right suggestion. And go as their their suggestion that will be good for you. If you will ask here then you will get so many suggestion then you will confuse what to do...
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:40 pm 
Post subject:
Ok thanks a lot.. =) Xx

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi gembo. It can take a while to come out of your system but it really varies depending how long you were on it and from woman to woman anyway. It's really impossible to predict how long it will take you to get pregnant but sometimes if you have a baby it can mean you'll have better luck getting pregnant in future.
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
I really hope it doesn't take as long as before but with only two shots of it too might be in my favour a little. (Here's hoping!) thanks for the reply, I know it varies as my cousin missed one and got pregnant straight away! lucky thing lol I was just looking for experience really and to see how long it took others to get pregnant afterwards. Thanks again Smile Xx

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:31 pm 
Post subject:
No worries hun. Good luck. xx
Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
No idea Gem but whooo hooo exciting! Smile I hope it does not take too long,i had the mirena coil in for 8 weeks and was back to normal straight away so fingers crossed for you xxx
Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:23 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou all.. Very Happy Xx

dessydell
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:52 am 
Post subject:
gembo12344 wrote:
Ok thanks a lot.. =) Xx

Your welcome if you have and thing to ask then share over here we are here to help you.
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:58 am 
Post subject:
Wow Gem Very Happy Thats really exciting! Funny enough we have started to talk about when we want to have another child, our only worry is how far apart is good without it being too much hard work??!! xx

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:29 pm 
Post subject:
Awww wow Becky! Well my injection is due on 11th of next month which im not going for so what happens from then happens. We will be happy with any time from now as I want them pretty close together Very Happy Hope it doesn't take aaaaaages though but only time will tell.. I think its tough any age gap but they are worth it aren't they! Id have lots and lots more if I could afford to Laughing Xx

Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:47 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah I suppose you're right mate. Its just a very daunting thought having 2 to look after, but I suppose you adapt to suit & is there ever a right time?? Smile I will so laugh if we fell pg together the same again haha. Just a shame we live far apart as we could go do things together!! Sad Hopefully wont take too long for you to try. Dont think im going to do opk's or anything like that this time, just wait & let nature take its course Smile (I say that now haha) Are you doing any opk's? xx

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
I know it is such a shame we live far away.. Id of love to of met you and your gorgeous little man!
Noooo! I only used a couple before when trying for Kacie. I think it just puts too mych pressure on yourself (just my opinion) whatever happens, happens and when it does we will be very happy! Kacie loves babies and other kiddies so im hoping (i know its not always the case) but thm been close together in age they will grow up playing together. But like you said is there ever a right time? Omg that would be crazy if we got pregnant together again! Lol Xx

Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
I agree that it does put pressure on you but I am nosey as well & do like to check sometimes Smile

Jacob is the same & loves being around other children. He gets really excited when he sees other children haha

It would be pretty cool if we did again Smile we could share our experiences again. Do you want a little lad next time? I would love to have a little lady next but will be happy with what we are blessed with Smile xxx

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah it would be really nice if we were pregnant together again but in the back of my mind im thinking its going to take me a long time before i get pregnant i think its with how long we were ttc with kacie but what will be, will be Smile
We would love a little boy but im really not fussed at all. Every child id such a blessing and i will be greatful with whatever we are given Very Happy im so excited for yoooou!! Very Happy Xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular