Starting again..

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:34 am 
Post subject:
Each injection can take as little as 11 weeks or up to 16 weeks to wear off fully they've discovered in trials so you might not ovulate for the first month after you were due the next one , but once its worn off then as long as your cycle returns you should be as fertile as you were before ,or you could even conceive before having an AF first, it's hard to say what effects it will have and some women who take a while to get pregnant first time round find it happens more quickly second time round , the injection might not have had anything to do with how long it took to get pregnant last time , and you may find your cycle length changes so that can make it hard to predict when you'll ovulate now.
It might be worth investing in some cheap OPK's for the first month after you get a normal period just to get an idea of what your normal ov time is just to give you the best chance of catching that egg Question Good luck trying xx
gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou very much for this information.. well ive had two injections this time and previously I was on it 2 and half years so hopefully fingers crossed wont take too long.. but can have fun trying Very Happy Laughing Might get a few OPK's then I guess it cant harm trying for a little while just to see.. Smile Xxx

Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:48 pm 
Post subject:
I have brought some opk's today lol. I wasn't going too but because it took what felt like so long to conceive last time & I wasn't tracking what was going on thought I would this time Very Happy Might have a better chance then Very Happy

How long is it between each injection & how long do they last for usually? xx

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:46 am 
Post subject:
What we like Becky!! Laughing Laughing How long were you ttc? It lasts 3 months for each injection I didn't want to go on pill because im soooo forgetful! My periods completely stopped previously but ive been spotting so hopefully af will just quickly come back.. Xx

Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
We were ttc for over a year last time Sad & I didn't track anything until the month before I conceived Jacob, so had wished back then that I had of as we were getting the wrong times before. SO have learnt my lesson from the last time. LOL. Ooo sounds good about you spotting, fingers crossed everything goes back to normal sharpish for you! They do say your suppose to conceive quicker next time round, so who knows. I was on the pill as I had the implant in for over 10 weeks & bled constantly so took it out & went back on it. I just put an alarm on my phone for the same time everyday which worked for me haha. How long we you ttc last time? Your have to keep me posted mate hehe xxx

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
Around 2 and half years but i didnt get my af until 1 and half years..
Does anyone else know your ttc?
I told my mum i wasnt going for injection because i wanted to be totally honest with her this time and she surprisingly was happy for us!
Where did u get ur ovulation tests from hun?
I had implant and it tried pushing itself out!! It was very strange and i wanted to be covered straight away so went on this silly thing again! Mad
You keep me posted too! Exciting!! Very Happy Xx

Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
Wow thats a long time after the injection not to bleed bless ya mate Sad I have my fingers crossed for ya that it wont take that long this time round!

My dad knows we are ttc & 1 of my good friends but apart from that we have said we are gonna keep it hush hush. No pressure then Very Happy

Thats great your mum took it well. Smile I'm really not sure how my mum is gonna react when I tell her so thats why I'm keeping it quiet. Don't want the stress of her. (She stresses me out enough lol)

It was very weird having the implant I have to say & I def dont rate it. They said my period's would be irregular but they were constant non stop Sad

On a lighter note Very Happy Def exciting times!! Im waiting for my af next month to come & go so then I have had a natural af then we are gonna get down the business Very Happy xx

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:48 am 
Post subject:
Good luck hunni!! Hopefully it won't take long this time Smile We're ttc too, haven't used anything since S was born, but now we are properly trying, eeek!! xx

Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:57 am 
Post subject:
OOO how exciting victoria! Sounds like we are all on the same wave length haha. Smile That will be so cool if we are all pg together again Smile Good luck to you too hun Smile Hopefully luck will be on our side this time round & time will work in our favor! Cool xx

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:39 am 
Post subject:
Good luck to you too Becky Smile They're growing so fast! So we really need a 'baby' in the house again Laughing
And a massive Happy Birthday to your little man for yesterday, S is only a day older than him Smile xx

Beckylouisexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:49 am 
Post subject:
Cheers hun. Happy Belated Birthday to your little lady as well Smile Crazy how close together they are Smile I'm completely with you that we need another baby in the house! My DS is getting so independent that I don't feel he needs me as much now so want to have another baby to feel wanted again Laughing xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular