am i possibly pregnant?

mhyles
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:08 am 
Post subject: am i possibly pregnant?
last month i wAs on pill irregularly and was not able to finish it..i ended my menstruation last 18th of May and after 10 days i had brown discharge that turned into pinkish red with blood clots then turned brown again.i am sexually active and im scared that i might be pregnant...i was just wondering how soon can i take a pregnancy test?and could i possibly be pregnant?this is the 1st time it happened to me to be having a menstruation 2x a month i was n pills before but never did experience this.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:40 am 
Post subject:
Id say its unlucky seeing as you had a 2nd bleed sounds like for whatever reason the pill has messed up this cycle for you.
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
i agree with Nutty, possibly thrown out an irregular period.
xx
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:27 pm 
Post subject: missed period
i was suppose to have my period last 13 but have not got it yet,my breast is fuller areola is bigger and itching,gained much weight,feeling dizzy most of the time and bloated and feel like too much gas in my tummy and having abdominal and back pain...i had pregnancy done at home 2days ago it was negative...i am confused now
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:27 am 
Post subject: im the same as u ??
Hi i have a similar problem, so my husband and I have been TTC since Oct. Periods were coming regular on the 6th of every month until feb when they then began to come late every month (around the 10th). I understand this could be due to the pill getting out of my system similar to yourself.
However in May my periods arrived on the 10th for 5 days, they went away and then came back on the 24th again but this time for 2/3 days. This month (June), they didnt arrive on the 10th and still have not arrived. I did a test yesterday which would have made me 8 days late but it came back negative. Is it because I had a second bleed ?? Should I expect my periods now based on the date of the 2nd period ?? Will I have ovulated last month ? Could i be pregnant ?' PLEASE HELP...........SO CONFUSED ! Do u know what is happening with you now ??
dessydell
Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:46 pm 
Post subject:
I also have same problem but I went to doctor and show him. He give the right suggestion and I did it so I am safe. I thing you also have to go and meet the doctor, And take suggestion from him.
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:58 pm 
Post subject: thank u dessydell
thank u for your comment, i did go to the doctor and have taken her advice also which was to wait and see if they arrived, which they did Sad , hope u got answers also!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular