Don't know what to do. Moving house, new baby, moving school

Maiyasmummy17
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:04 pm 
Post subject: Don't know what to do. Moving house, new baby, moving school
Ok so were renting and have to be out by 27 August. I am due 6 October. My daughter has been offered a place at the school near this house however we can't find any houses near her school and have yet to even find a house we like there is just nothing or its gone. I'm stressing myself out so much that she will have to start this school and be there for a term then I will have to move her once we know where we will be living. On top of that this baby would've been born. I'm just so worried it will all be too much for her. She will just make friends at that school then ill have to move her to a new school where they would've already made friends and this baby will e here and we would've moved home! I just keep thinking its going to unsettle her massively and send her off the rails! Am I over reacting?! Will she be fine?!!!
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:22 pm 
Post subject:
I know people who have moved once a child is in a school but don't ever recall any of them having to remove a child because of this. So try not to stress too much as I've found over the years that things always work out in the end and stress just fogs the mind and therefore hinders clear thinking.
A rental property may turn up in the coming weeks that is suitable for all your needs.

Try to relax

Jump to:  

Community

Popular