CONFUSED AND WORRIED

mummy2b90
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:14 am 
Post subject: CONFUSED AND WORRIED
ive been with my boyfriend for 8months and im 7 months pregnant. it was really quick but im really happy and so is he. i had just broken up with my ex a week before i met him. so i last slept with my ex on November 2nd 2012, i had my period November 19th 2012, i found out i was pregnant 20th December 2012. i think i was 4 weeks. im now 30 weeks and 4 days. i know my boyfriend is the father but because everything is going so perfect i worry that something bad could happen. my question is could my ex be the father of my baby?
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:02 pm 
Post subject:
As your due date fits perfectly with your last period being the 19th of November and that means you wouldn't have actually gotten pregnant until early December (based on ovulating roughly 2 weeks after the beginning of your period) I'd say there's no way your ex could be the father of this baby , they don't makes mistakes of 4 weeks on scan dates Smile , they're just too accurate now for that, Congratulations on your pregnancy xx
mummy2b90
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:13 pm 
Post subject:
DL05 wrote:
As your due date fits perfectly with your last period being the 19th of November and that means you wouldn't have actually gotten pregnant until early December (based on ovulating roughly 2 weeks after the beginning of your period) I'd say there's no way your ex could be the father of this baby , they don't makes mistakes of 4 weeks on scan dates Smile , they're just too accurate now for that, Congratulations on your pregnancy xx

thank you Smile and thank you for answering my question x
ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:55 am 
Post subject:
i wouldn't worry hun it seems your dates fit perfectly congrats on your pregnancy xx
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:28 pm 
Post subject:
congrats, i agree with the ladies, your boyfriend is defenitely the father.
good luck with the rest of your pregancy.
x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular